• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2 18k rings 1 T&Co

Procali

Elite Member
IMG_6688.jpg
IMG_6692.jpg
IMG_6700.jpg
IMG_6695.jpg
IMG_6696.jpg
Hit my favorite beach in the whole wide world, it was beautiful, sunny, warm, full of depositors and the waves where one footers, there was a good south swell this week and the rocks showed up , but digging was almost impossible in waist to chest deep, first ring , the small one was my first signal in the waters edge , fought for sure I got the kiss of death, but one hour and a half after got the second beautiful T&Co. did not know it yet but was safely in my bag, got one more silver and turquoise ring, and two earrings by the same maker almost identical one silver and the other gold plated . Got two hunks of dive weights which helped me with the hunt in waist to shoulder water. Used the equinox 800 with Tony’s headphones that even though I got the prototype first pair ever produced it’s still ticking , hunted in Beach 2 in the brine and switched to beach 1 on the wet. Over 3 hrs of joy !!! Best regards and good luck .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Finds!

Those are super finds!
Our rusty, corroded civil war stuff in the southeast pale in comparison to that.

haven't seen you posting in a while- you made up for it with that great hunt. Like was said you don't see many Tiffany gold finds- congrats

:dingding:Those gold finds are great but when they're designer that's just a whole other level! NICE!!!

Congrats Alex - that Tiffany & Co. ring is a beauty. Hard to find a man's (?) Tiffany & Co. gold ring and a bucket-lister for me. :wow:

Good to see you scoring some goodies. Now please bring some of that beach erosion up my way please ! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom