FOUR silver day

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Unfortunately, this is my best hunt of the year by far, and it's already mid-May!
Prior to this hunt, I have only had 2 silver for the year.
Very busy at work and spending a lot of time with my 2 year old grandson.

Today I used the AT PRO with 5x8 coil on a tearout and I turned off everything below 80 except 50-55 for nickels.
I only dug one zincoln today because it was in the hole with a memorial.

Happy Hunting Everybody!

Attachments

• 5-16-21 all.jpg
    5-16-21 all.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 526
  • 5-16-21 goodies.jpg
    5-16-21 goodies.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 5-16-21 goodies clean.jpg
    5-16-21 goodies clean.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 519
Well allrighty Matt, may not be a yooper day but it is still one heck of a day. Congrats on the multiple silver hunt with an Ihp for good measure. I know you were feeling pretty good by the end of the hunt. Four in one day anymore is a rarity. ATTABOY and good luck, Mark

It looks like your atpro kept you busy nice job!! Sometimes life gets busy spending time with the grandkids is important. HH& stay safe!!

Well allrighty Matt, may not be a yooper day but it is still one heck of a day. Congrats on the multiple silver hunt with an Ihp for good measure. I know you were feeling pretty good by the end of the hunt. Four in one day anymore is a rarity. ATTABOY and good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark, I was very fortunate.
It looks like your atpro kept you busy nice job!! Sometimes life gets busy spending time with the grandkids is important. HH& stay safe!!
Thanks Dan
Just one silver in a day is a win in my book. Well done!
Yeah, me too!
Well that was an exceptional day! Congrats!

Steve
Thanks Steve
Nice hunt congrats on the silvers.
Thank you:D

Alright, I need a little help understanding something here. First off, great hunt! So, I use an AT Max. And I have pulled plenty of IHPs with it, and almost every one of those IHPs end up reading in the 62 - 75 range depending on depth and orientation. So if you say you turned off anything below 80, how did you manage to score that IHP? Does the AT Pro hit those that differently than the AT Max?

Thats a nice hunt Matt, that Barbie-Q looks amazing. You are the tearout king! Wish my town would do more of that!

good show.
Thanks Tom
I like the barber and any and all silver coinsđź‘Ť
You and me both
Congrats on the four silver day and that barber looks pretty decent.
Thanks, it's in great shape
Nice silvers!
Thanks
Thats a nice hunt Matt, that Barbie-Q looks amazing. You are the tearout king! Wish my town would do more of that!
Thanks, this is the only site I have found this year:no:

Alright, I need a little help understanding something here. First off, great hunt! So, I use an AT Max. And I have pulled plenty of IHPs with it, and almost every one of those IHPs end up reading in the 62 - 75 range depending on depth and orientation. So if you say you turned off anything below 80, how did you manage to score that IHP? Does the AT Pro hit those that differently than the AT Max?

You are absolutely correct! My first target of the day was the IHP, because I had my "normal" settings (which include 75 and up).
I knew there were a lot of bottlecaps and likely zincolns, and it would have slowed me way down, so I notched out 75-80 (despite having found one injun)

Back
Top Bottom