Back to last weeks yard

imukdiver

So went back to last weeks permission and did pretty well again. It's a weird yard. No of the usual buttons, D buckles and random bits of copper and lead. I'm not complaining it's been a awesome hunt. Now If I can only convince the neighbors.....;) Good luck and Good hunting

Attachments

• IMG_2995.JPG
    IMG_2995.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 514
That’s a hot spot. I would pound that place hard. Hit the woods if any along the road across the road. All over. Lol.

So went back to last weeks permission and did pretty well again. It's a weird yard. No of the usual buttons, D buckles and random bits of copper and lead. I'm not complaining it's been a awesome hunt. Now If I can only convince the neighbors.....;) Good luck and Good hunting

You better slow it down, Tom will have a conniption! So many LC's and is that an 1808 half cent?

Sweet finds, I want to find a large cent so bad. At least a Large Cent is possible here, but the 1808 half cent ain't happening.

Now thats a penny trifecta worth crowing about. Ok maybe a 2 & 1/2 cent trifecta. Outstanding. Good luck, Mark

Last edited:

Imuk-diver, you just HAD to do it, eh ? My day was going PERFECTLY FINE. Until I log on to FMDF and see your post, eh ? A large cent AND a half cent, in a single hunt ?? UUUggghhh. What's next ? Torturing baby kittens. ? Sick sick sick :sissyfight:

(PS: I love the green patina on that IH ! )

You better slow it down, Tom will have a conniption! So many LC's and is that an 1808 half cent?

Imuk-diver, you just HAD to do it, eh ? My day was going PERFECTLY FINE. Until I log on to FMDF and see your post, eh ? A large cent AND a half cent, in a single hunt ?? UUUggghhh. What's next ? Torturing baby kittens. ? Sick sick sick :sissyfight:

Sorry Tom, I know you just love hearing about East Coast LC and HC. The occasional Colonial copper is just icing on the cake.:hornetsnest::sissyfight::worms:

Thanks Tom, if you want colonial and LCs you gotta torture orphaned puppies. Kittens only get you Spanish silver.

Back
Top Bottom