Sterling For Sue And A Walker For Me

diggin4clad

Elite Member
On Sunday, Sue and I spent just under three hours hunting an old ballfield. :mder::mder: Finds for the day were 69 clad coins worth $12.59 plus a 4.57 gram sterling ring for Sue and a 1942 Walking Liberty Half for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0809.JPG
    IMG_0809.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 445
Great hunting guys! Crazy how these big silvers are still in public places!

Nice finds for only a few hours of fun. Having both the AT Max and the AT PRO, do you still swing the ACE 400? I have a ACE 400 and thinking of adding another machine for my daughter. The Apex looks like another option too.

Nice work.
Thanks Tin.....

Are you getting your b*tt kicked by Sue again ? Tsk tsk :laughing:
In your dreams Tommy.....if you read the post you'll notice that the Walker was MINE :lol: But...if it'll help you sleep tonight I do admit that Sue beat me on clad quarters 21-20.

Nice finds for only a few hours of fun. Having both the AT Max and the AT PRO, do you still swing the ACE 400? I have a ACE 400 and thinking of adding another machine for my daughter. The Apex looks like another option too.
Thanks PrimeTime....I use the Ace 400 occasionally but it's mainly a backup unit. The Ace 400 will find the good stuff though.

Good hunt, congrats
Thanks Mo.....

Congrats on the Big Silver and Ring. Looks like a great day out there. Good luck!
Thanks Beachhunter.....it was one of our better days for sure.

Congrats on the ring and the walker. The ring looks like a wedding band. Any markings on it?

Congrats on the ring and the walker. The ring looks like a wedding band. Any markings on it?
Thanks Toad.....Though the ring is of plain design I doubt it's a wedding band because it's very thick and quite small, most likely a kid's ring. No markings on the outer part of the ring. The inner part of the ring has the usual .925 and a hallmark that I've been unable to come up with from checking a couple of sites that identify hallmarks. The mark looks like the letter "W" with an inverted "W" on top of it surrounded by a square.

Back
Top Bottom