Cut Wars - The Rise of Saltshaker

Saltshaker

Forum Supporter
So....The Cut was still there. I couldn't let it rest as the waves were still rough and the waters were dark. It had been several days but I knew I could brave it once again and see what this spot would reveal.
I ventured back and battled this cut once and for all with the modified Excalibur. It fought back and threw many blows with tough currents and lots of iron. But it wasnt enough while I ripped right back through those iron tones with the remote pinpoint mod on the Excal. Buried deep among the riddled cut of iron and black sand was a faint smooth low tone. Sure enough, as I raised my scoop and the water cleared, there was a shiny glimmer of yellow below. Victory!!! The Excal came through again and I stood victorious...risen from a long depressing winter.

Well folks, I hoped you enjoyed my "themed" story and I will try to keep it going. Below are the latest finds. This time it was a 10K signet ring...small, but I will take it. Another junker made by Avon and a potential mini spoon ring. Of all the coins found, one was a Wheatie and among the rest were some other interesting finds as well.
A pin that says "Junior Small Bore", nice old marble, an old car, and before anyone jokes about the winged pendant, I will say this made me laugh for a completely different reason. Long story short, our old friend who passed, used to joke and goof on us whenever one of us in the group got first gold for the year. He used to say we were a D or D of the year. We always laughed. Anyways, I had just said my prayers to him before going into the water. Just after I got the gold, I got the pendant. It must of been a sign, just too funny for me.

Be safe everyone and here's some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• pic11.jpg
    pic11.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 602
  • pic15.jpg
    pic15.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 563
  • pic14.jpg
    pic14.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 571
  • pic13.jpg
    pic13.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 564
  • pic12.jpg
    pic12.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 584
:dingding: Love to see you're able to hunt and scored a nice little yellow!

Love the signet and marble!
Lots of cool treasures in that hunt.

Back
Top Bottom