Three hours in the sand

Numil

Elite Member
Being retired makes you appreciate a regular job. I got bored so started substitute teaching at a couple of schools i used to work at. Do regular teachers every show up for work?? Sheesh. Today I finally got out for some quality wet sand hunting and loved every minute. Came up with 3 rings for the day. A silver, a 10K gold band, and a very small but heavy gold band. The small ring had no markings, not even a maker's mark, but acid tested for 14K. Heavy little sucker for a ladies ring according to my wife.

Enjoy and thanks for looking.

Have fun out there, Happy Holidays and stay safe and warm, I know I will.

Attachments

• Ring Trio.jpg
    Ring Trio.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 743
  • 10K.jpg
    10K.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 743
  • thin scale.jpg
    thin scale.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 740
  • Small scale.jpg
    Small scale.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 718
Awesome scores!! My wife was a substitute last few years and she could work practically every day. Teaching the youtes will give you a whole nother level of patience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy that is one beautiful ring !! Big Congrats, and I work p/t in school district, things sure have changed and not for the better........:(

I might as well be working. The better these detectors keep getting the fewer 3 ring days i seem to have. Even then..... SS is killing me...... its starting to come more in GOLD color.:laughing: Congrats on those good looking golds.

heck of a three hours out!

Love the Gold!! Specially the heavy one!

LOve retirement to, and detecting keeps me in better physical condition for sure.

Beautiful finds. I have been retired for 14 0r 15 years and have not yet gotten bored enough to consider going back to Work. Work is Oh such a nasty four letter word.

Anytime you get gold is great. What many overlook is "Gold has no memory" doesn't matter if it's prehistoric or a fresh drop. Gold is gold.

:dingding:Congrats on the gold! Not so much on the substitute teaching! :lol: The 1996 movie "The Substitute" with Tom Berenger was filmed at my school.

Attachments

• substitute.jpg
    substitute.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 446
Back
Top Bottom