Any sign of Mudpuppy lately?

Well he sold his Equinox then sold his At Pro . So who knows if he is still detectiing. He has posted just old photos and very few. After all he did move to the senior community maybe he is taking his Geritol and playing scrabble:laughing::laughing:

He gave up detecting and now is into bingo.
He won the championship at the spring lake senior center. He is also doing well at shuffle board. He traded Rosie in for a little rascal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He gave up detecting and now is into bingo.
He won the championship at the spring lake senior center. He is also doing well at shuffle board. He traded Rosie in for a little rascal.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he sold his Equinox then sold his At Pro . So who knows if he is still detectiing. He has posted just old photos and very few.

After all he did move to the senior community maybe he is taking his Geritol and playing scrabble:laughing::laughing:

:hmmm: hmmm….what could Mud be up to ? :?: ………..maybe...…. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

…..shopping for the econo-size Geritol ? :laughing:
Muds_Geritol.jpg

…...senior knitting class ? :laughing:
Kens_knitting_class.jpg

…...giving advice ? :laughing:
Muds_advice_club.jpg

…..panning for gold ? :laughing:
Muds_gold_hunt2.jpg

…...teaching a senior detecting class ? :laughing:
Mudretirementdirector.jpg

…..giving rides to fellow seniors ? :laughing:
Muds_cyclerider.jpg

…...senior exercise class ? :laughing:
Mud_senior_exercises.jpg

…...boating ? :laughing:
Mudsbottleboat.jpg

…...playing music ? :laughing:
Muds_tune.jpg Muds_music_machine.jpg Mudsrctalentshow2.jpg

…...visiting the zoo ? :laughing:
eastwoodapemud.jpg

…...checking the Coinstar machines ? :laughing:
Mud_coinstar_sneak2.jpg

…….just simply and casually enjoying being retired ? :laughing:
Mud_retired.jpgMuds_chairmobile.jpgMudscrossing.jpgMuds_shoppingcart.jpgMuds_senior_retirement_community.jpg

:hmmm: hmmm….what could Mud be up to ? :?: ………..maybe...…. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

View attachment 446976

View attachment 446975

View attachment 446954

View attachment 446955

View attachment 446956

View attachment 446957

View attachment 446958

View attachment 446961

View attachment 446959 View attachment 446960 View attachment 446962

View attachment 446974

View attachment 446963

View attachment 446964View attachment 446965View attachment 446966View attachment 446967View attachment 446968
That takes talent!

View attachment 446976

View attachment 446975

View attachment 446954

View attachment 446955

View attachment 446956

View attachment 446957

View attachment 446958

View attachment 446961

View attachment 446959 View attachment 446960 View attachment 446962

View attachment 446974

View attachment 446963

View attachment 446964View attachment 446965View attachment 446966View attachment 446967View attachment 446968
I can't stop laughing . I laughed so hard my gut hurts:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I saw a post a few days ago with pics of his car "rosie". The trunk was popped and if you zoom in , I think there are empty bottles of Jack in there. Did he wander off into the woods ? Abducted ? Should we issue an Amber Alert ? Idk...

I can't stop laughing . I laughed so hard my gut hurts:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ditto. I don't know who's more entertaining : GKL or mud-puppy ?

If we could combine the two of them, we'd all stop md'ing. And simply sit at our computers all-day staring at the computer giggling like little school girls at the mall !

If we could combine the two of them, we'd all stop md'ing. And simply sit at our computers all-day staring at the computer giggling like little school girls at the mall !

:laughing:

Kudos to Mud !!!!! …….he is the master of mindful musings, the victor of verbose vocalizations, the worker of witty and wacky wordplay...… well you get my point :laughing:

Not a competition, we complement each other, in a way my efforts might be somewhat more easy, since they say "a picture is worth a thousand words" it's a lot easier to make a picture than if I had to write a thousand words for each one instead :laughing:

May be Tom should be in the Photo edits

We could use a costal Rep. in Gary's (GKL) photo/edits all he needs is a good picture or 2 of you ,and your ok. You to can become a living detecting God like Mud with over 200,000 views on the thread. Open to anyone willing to have some fun and have a little fun made of them. Any one that would like to join in the fun just contact (GKL). His thread is http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=258582

Well he sold his Equinox then sold his At Pro . So who knows if he is still detectiing. He has posted just old photos and very few. After all he did move to the senior community maybe he is taking his Geritol and playing scrabble:laughing::laughing:

I bought his AT pro!

Back
Top Bottom