• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

🌊💍 EXPENSIVE SEA FIND.FOUND THE GOLDEN RING CARTIER WITH DIAMONDS.Scuba Underwater Metal Detecting.

Roman Digger

Hi guys! Here I am back from the sea. The treasure hunt was on the Black Sea. All that I found, filmed on video. Enjoy all. Good luck. ;)

Attachments

• 54513318.jpg
    54513318.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 972
  • 56874573n.jpg
    56874573n.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 989
  • 56974001n.jpg
    56974001n.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 957
Congratulations on some great finds. And I want to say your photos of the treasure are stunning! Do you take those with cell phone or digital camera?

Congratulations on some great finds. And I want to say your photos of the treasure are stunning! Do you take those with cell phone or digital camera?

Thanks Friend )!
I take photos on iphone X )
GL&HH

What machine? What was that gauge that appeared in line in front of the box? Now I want to take up diving :lol: I just really like dive videos. Let me see....dive certification, equipment, and go-pro.....cha Ching...BUT again....is that an edge here in Fl? Couple snorkel.....but can’t say I’ve seen a hookah or diver out there. Great video and finds

Awesome video as always, you really raked in the finds, great job!
Am I the only one who finds themselves holding their breath when watching? :lol::lol:

I am jealous! I love the water and wish I could physically dive but it's not something I can do right now. Great finds! Amazing!

Hi guys! Here I am back from the sea. The treasure hunt was on the Black Sea. All that I found, filmed on video. Enjoy all. Good luck. ;)

How many hours under does all that account for? It's an awesome view, btw. Great photography and videography.

Skippy

roman digger great hunt buddy you did great that waterproof e-trac kicks ass for you congrats on all your treasure you found

nice finds

Nice to have a diver that shares video's here on the forum, not many here at all, thanks for sharing outstanding , Earl PS DEW that was his air gauge , who are you kidding bro., if Scuba was scared to get wet , what make's you think you have the dodads to scuba dive in Florida water's :shock::laughing:

:dingding: Another gorgeous magic show with lots of goodies! :wow: You sure were extra playful with the sea creatures and a lot more variety this time. I wish the kopecks I found were in as nice a condition as yours.

Glad you're back in action. Always enjoy your vids.

R5

Back
Top Bottom