Canadian Silver, Large Cent, and more

GKman

Forum Supporter
It was a beautiful day to be out, but unfortunately I only had an hour and a half to detect. I can't complain about what I discovered in that short time.

1892 Canadian silver quarter
1876 British Half Penny
Wheat cent
Large cent (still need to clean it up)
Religious medal
Cufflink
Couple whatzits

HH everyone

Attachments

• 20181019_113647.jpg
    20181019_113647.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 381
  • 20181019_102736.jpg
    20181019_102736.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 348
A large cent from New York state ? Well OF COURSE we expected no-less from you. Congratz ! :sissyfight:

A large cent from New York state ? Well OF COURSE we expected no-less from you. Congratz ! :sissyfight:
lol don't worry tom he is just borrowing it from me. You will get your turn soon enough, your just really low on the mailing list being in CA. Gotta cover the east coast first.

lol don't worry tom he is just borrowing it from me. You will get your turn soon enough, your just really low on the mailing list being in CA. Gotta cover the east coast first.

Yup, just what we CA guy's suspected: All the same 8 or 10 LC's. That you guys just pass back and forth to each other. :nono:

I tried my durndest on a Saturday hunt this weekend, to get another gold coin to torture you guys with. But ... alas, just some gold rush period buckles and relics. Will be showing them in a post within the next day or two. But the *difference* is, we really hunt and dig this stuff up ! :sissyfight:

Yup, just what we CA guy's suspected: All the same 8 or 10 LC's. That you guys just pass back and forth to each other. :nono:

I tried my durndest on a Saturday hunt this weekend, to get another gold coin to torture you guys with. But ... alas, just some gold rush period buckles and relics. Will be showing them in a post within the next day or two. But the *difference* is, we really hunt and dig this stuff up ! :sissyfight:

Your right you got the gold, Lol. But in terms of relics, did I ever tell you about the time I literally tripped over an 1800s rifle barrel? Haha love the east coast

Great digs and photos Gary. Looks to be a great site. Congrats on the Copper, the Canadian silver and all the rest. Also on getting Tom up in arms again. You know of who we speck "The Gold Coin in every tot lot Tom". Trapper

Back
Top Bottom