Fisher F75+ loaded to manufacturers site

So the F75+ is a refurbished F75 packaged with a pin pointer and a digger.

beephead

I agree 110%. I've been a Fisher user and supporter since the late 1970's. Unfortunately I've come to the conclusion that my last Fisher product purchase will be the last Fisher product I ever purchase :shock:

Its really sad to see how desperate the Management of Fisher Research company has become. The constant re-branding of the same old product line isn't "new product development" by any means. If their intentions were to make their loyal customer base shrink, they've accomplished that goal :wow:

Sadly, I think Fisher Research has fallen to the level of "toy makers" and are no longer the "leading edge detector developers". They might as well re-brand everything "Bounty Hunter" and be done with the Fisher Research name altogether :no:

Dear Minelab,

Congratulations on your continued success! Please send me the Equinox 800 and the CTX 3030 I ordered for Christmas. I know its short notice but I only recently made up my mind as to what new equipment I wanted for the upcoming 2018 season.

I continually hunt some of the worlds most trash laden city parks anyone has ever had the displeasure to swing a coil in. These same city parks have been detected by uncountable numbers of fellow detectorists for decades over. They have swung every known brand metal detector ever invented by man within their boundaries. If I can use your products in these parks and walk away at the end of the day with the feeling of having just had a great day detecting, I will make it my mission to enlighten my fellow detectorists with the knowledge of Minelab.

Signed,

ChiTownDigger

"Putting icing on a donut doesn't make it a better product, it only hides what's under it, a donut"

So the F75+ is a refurbished F75 packaged with a pin pointer and a digger.

beephead

NO, it comes with a certificate to have it checked over/refurbished and given a 2-year warranty extension in the future. Which can be from the original purchaser (for up to a 7 year warranty in total) or whoever buys it along the line after reselling should they utilize the certificate.

It's a creative way to offer a transferable warranty or warranty extension but ensures they give you a tip-top detector at the start of those 2 years.

The F75+ is a brand new LTD with gold shafts instead of black.

Attachments

• f75+.jpg
    f75+.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 285
Back
Top Bottom