First Silver Ever!!! in an unlikely place..

wvdave107

Elite Member
Had the day off so I hit up the local park for a couple of hours this morning. Found the usual pull tabs and clad, 1 dime & 4 pennies. Started getting warm so I headed to the house to get some things done. Decided to hit up the woods behind the house and low-and behold after 20 minutes of swinging, there it was about 3" down. 1941 Washington Quarter (no mint mark). Very exciting for me!!! just enough to keep ya going back....LOL First pic is the park...

Attachments

• Coonskin 21 Aug 2017.JPG
    Coonskin 21 Aug 2017.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 307
  • 1941 21 Aug. 2017.JPG
    1941 21 Aug. 2017.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 1941  21 Aug, 2017.JPG
    1941 21 Aug, 2017.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 297
If you ever wondered if any particular spot on dry land has yet to have seen a footprint, you never seen kids like us..

<°)))>{

You're hooked for sure now :lol:

Congrats on 1st silver!

There's lots of other 1st's out there waiting on ya..

Absolutely HOOKED!!!! Truth be told I was hooked after the first pull tab I found in my yard....LOL!!!!:laughing:

I've only been hunting for a month or so, 2 of those weeks I couldn't get out much, but I have found this hobby is very relaxing and therapeutic. Seems to melt stress away. Takes me to a different world. Part of the fun is the research. There is a piece of history everywhere. Ya just have to know where and how to find it. :digginahole:

Silver

Fine looking silver coin you got there. Yep, your hooked. Do your research
and you will be finding a lot more silver coins. I go to Historicaerials, and hunt for older parts of towns and that's where I hunt. Congrates on your first silver coin, and hope you find lots more. I have found plenty in my five years of hunting and still get excited when I find silver.
HH everyone

Back
Top Bottom