WARNING!! We have another theif on FMDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

pine3874

Elite Member
I did a trade with Tekhead for a coil. I have requested that he send me the tracking number at least 5 times and he will not respond to any of my PM"s.
I have not received the coil he said that he sent. Before doing the deal I saw that he had 1 positive feedback on iTrader and had been a member for a few years. I also called him and talked to him. Being that it was a trade, no PayPal to fall back on. I also just received this PM from Docbars who was also scammed by Tekhead.

"He is a thief. he owes me 300 bucks. We were suppose to trade machines evan uP I sent him mine. He said he sent his and guess what . He has my nice DFX and I have nothing. He will not answer pm or emails. He is a con.

Sorry to see that he got you to. I tried to call him out on the forum but Ruby did not like that. Removed my thread. Said to much drama.This sites lets thiefs thrive with out calling them out publically.
I hope you can get this taken care of but I doubt that you will ever see the coil.
Corey
GL HH"

CONTACT PINE3874 FOR INFO ON THIS PERSON

This is the second scam reported on the classifieds today!!!

I did a trade with Tekhead for a coil. I have requested that he send me the tracking number at least 5 times and he will not respond to any of my PM"s.
I have not received the coil he said that he sent. Before doing the deal I saw that he had 1 positive feedback on iTrader and had been a member for a few years. I also called him and talked to him. Being that it was a trade, no PayPal to fall back on. I also just received this PM from Docbars who was also scammed by Tekhead.

"He is a thief. he owes me 300 bucks. We were suppose to trade machines evan uP I sent him mine. He said he sent his and guess what . He has my nice DFX and I have nothing. He will not answer pm or emails. He is a con.

Sorry to see that he got you to. I tried to call him out on the forum but Ruby did not like that. Removed my thread. Said to much drama.This sites lets thiefs thrive with out calling them out publically.
I hope you can get this taken care of but I doubt that you will ever see the coil.
Corey
GL HH"

i'll make a note of it thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that low lifes in this forum got you. Too much scum in this planet. Surprised moderators would remove your post instead of make a board with a black list of thieves...

Sucks that there are thieves among us. Sorry you got taken and hope someone close to him knocks his teeth out...

Well maybe

Rudy , Craig, Vlad, and Carol could add a red flag , or caution to the negative , positive, Neutral lineup on I trader, sounds like this is getting out of hand, and this would help members in future trades & Purchases, sorry you had your DFX stolen, I would call his local police department file a theft charge , give them his address, and your DFX serial # and have him locked up, Earl

I also was going to do a deal with him. Lucky it fell through, just got a bad vibe. SORRY, about your detector, not to long ago he posted a xterra 705 for sale, & in the next post he says: "Not for sale, he's not giving anything away for free???":crazy:

If you have Addresses.....

Not to play Vigilante or anything, but I used to run a pretty large reptile breeding company that shipped all over the world, and when we had an issue with someone not paying, I usually had other customers at least in the same area who could make it right for a discount down the road. It usually only takes showing up at the guy's house or at his work to make miracles happen. Thing about people who like to steal is they usually get caught because they are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Do we have anyone (members) in Nebraska willing to visit him?

Stephen

Retired USMC (maybe that explains my mindframe) :p

I agree with SEmer! ;) Shame you got conned. :( I propose we all fly to NE, march up to his house military style and with fully automatic paintball guns teach him a thing ot two ;) lol

Here's one "remedy"

Wire Fraud,

Using a cell phone or a computer—or any device that sends information across state lines—in an attempt to defraud someone constitutes the federal offense of wire fraud.

The crime of wire fraud occurs when someone voluntarily and intentionally uses an interstate communications device (such as a telephone) as a part of any scheme to defraud another of property, or anything else of value. Wire fraud is a federal crime with serious potential consequences.

A person cannot accidentally commit wire fraud. In order to secure a conviction, federal prosecutors must show that a defendant acted with the intent to fraudulently deprive someone of money, property, or something of value.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/wire-fraud.htm

Since we have his phone number, why don't we all start calling him?

I know that in this instance it was a trade. But when paying via Paypal, do NOT use the gift option. If you do that, Paypal will not stand behind the transaction. Only pay via the normal process where you pay for goods or services. Then you are covered.

A quick Google search and you guys would've already known this guys been scamming people on other forums since 2011. Findmall post dated 2011 calling him out in the 705 scam. He is on Facebook too.

Mods need to step up and IP ban him.

Mods def need to IP ban him. On the other forums he joined under another user name and same IP.

This guy has been scamming lots of people and needs to be stopped.

This is why I cannot bring myself to trade or pay without anything but Paypal funded by a credit card to fall back on. I had my own negative experience, and without it, I would have got screwed.

Corey
GL HH"

CONTACT PINE3874 FOR INFO ON THIS PERSON

im glad someone besides me is calling out people , ruby also deleted my thread plus my old account got shut down so I had to start a new one and lost all my good feed back from my old account .. I think it should be right to call out thieves and let everybody know...

im glad someone besides me is calling out people , ruby also deleted my thread plus my old account got shut down so I had to start a new one and lost all my good feed back from my old account .. I think it should be right to call out thieves and let everybody know...

What happened to you? Had to start over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom