Some Recent SoCal Finds Including A Big One For The First Of The Year

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some recent finds highlighted by my first silver coin of the year being a Walker. I also found a nice piece of sterling which is probably from a belt is my guess.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 455
Nice Silvers! And of course the complementary marbles you always seem to find! Love how you keep track of how many marbles you find each year! I am curious how come you seem to find so many!

Nice Silvers! And of course the complementary marbles you always seem to find! Love how you keep track of how many marbles you find each year! I am curious how come you seem to find so many!
Thanks! Most of the marbles come from lots where houses used to be and usually find them partially exposed in the dirt. Some come from parks and are in areas where there is a lot of gopher activity and usually just eyeball them laying near the mounds. On Sunday, my buddy Dan walked right by one on a gopher mound and then I came by and saw it. I guess I just have a good eye for them. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=237315
Way to start the year off Jam, Congratulations.
Thanks Jerr!

That’s just silly:grin: There are like 5-6 people here who have a Walker this year already! Some kind of start Jason...MARBLETASTIC!!

Super Nice Finds!!!

When you find marbles you know ground is old. Kids haven't played much with them in 60 years or so...

No attaboy from me. You and Dan are just computerized robotic machines. :sissyfight:

And .... as usual .... keep those robot machines south of Santa Barbara line. Thankyou.

Super Nice Finds!!!

When you find marbles you know ground is old. Kids haven't played much with them in 60 years or so...
Thanks. Yes, marbles are a thing of the past.

No attaboy from me. You and Dan are just computerized robotic machines. :sissyfight:

Haha, well the day I found the walker Dan found 18 silver coins. Watching him was unreal, robotic. And these came from pounded SoCal parks.

..... the day I found the walker Dan found 18 silver coins. Watching him was unreal, robotic. And these came from pounded SoCal parks.

Dan is a more highly developed robot. If you cut him, you will notice he doesn't bleed. Proof that he too is a machine !

Some great digging Jason. Congrats on the Walker, the other Silver, the Sterling and all the rest. Your off to a fantastic start to 2019. Will be looking forward to your upcoming posts as I'm on the sidelines waiting on the weather. Trapper

Man Jam. Awesome work. Like the marbles and buff and well the Walker too...pile of wheats, silvers....and the button too!

Nice way to break in the new year!

Amazing finds! What machines are y’all running? I’m ordering my nox 600 tomorrow

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Sweet finds Jason! So jealous of you guys that get to hunt all year while the rest of us are hibernating! Lol

Sweet stuff! Silver is always :woohoo:Gotta love finding those old marbles.

Based on the number I have accidentally found retrieving the intended target, there must be a whole lot. I mean a WHOLE lot of marbles in the old places where kids played.

If only someone could invent a marble detector...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom