Been out of it A while

REDSKIN MAC

I hurt my wrist and arm a few years back. I posted such on here. It seems that I'm finally ready to go again. I have a f2. It's simple and worked good the last time I used it. I have the sniper coil, 8in coil, and 10in coil. With all this being said, what is the newest machines out on the market that are simple to us (similar to f2) but the electronics of the machines are nice and accurate and advanced since the f2 came out? Thanks everyone for the info and help.

Mac

I hurt my wrist and arm a few years back. I posted such on here. It seems that I'm finally ready to go again. I have a f2. It's simple and worked good the last time I used it. I have the sniper coil, 8in coil, and 10in coil. With all this being said, what is the newest machines out on the market that are simple to us (similar to f2) but the electronics of the machines are nice and accurate and advanced since the f2 came out? Thanks everyone for the info and help.

Mac

Not sure when the F2 came out but after looking at pictures of it it looks similar to a AT PRO which if it is the AT PRO may be a good fit for you and I do not recommend the ATP to often as it and I just never did mesh together and become one but with that being said the ATP is a pretty simple detector to learn and it is water proof again I do not know anything about the F2 other then the pics I have seen on the net

after I responded to your post I went and did some reading on the F2 the AT PRO in my opinion would be a good up grade in fact it would be a huge up grade for you and again the ATP is really easy to learn

if you decide to up grade even more like a X TERRA 705 made by mine lab or even to the Equinox 600 or 800 you will be looking at a huge learning curve but would be worth the effort and time but only you can decide how far you want to up grade :lol:

the nox 600 and 800 are water proof also but the X TERRA 705 is not the AT PRO is also water proof

I went from an F2 to the AT Pro...it's really a simple transition...MUCH easier than going from the AT Pro to the Nox 800.

Hi,
If you are looking for something similar to the F2, the Fisher F22 and F44 are excellent detectors with plenty of features that are not on the F2. They are very lightweight, well balanced and have weatherproof control boxes and waterproof coils. I really like my F44. Considering I have both Equinox models and an XP Deus, that is saying a lot about the F44.

Jeff

Hi,
If you are looking for something similar to the F2, the Fisher F22 and F44 are excellent detectors with plenty of features that are not on the F2. They are very lightweight, well balanced and have weatherproof control boxes and waterproof coils. I really like my F44. Considering I have both Equinox models and an XP Deus, that is saying a lot about the F44.

Jeff
Thank you, I've actually started looking at the f22 last night. I'm defently going look at the f44. I sure appreciate your post.

Back
Top Bottom