• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Five Coin Spill nets $3.50 plus Bonus Silver #3 and #4 Silver FTY

SoOregonMd

Elite Member
Went out Saturday with ChrisCo and we hit a 1980's Park
my first dime was a tot lot kicker. Went on to the grass and near a tree hit a 1942 Silver Quarter.. good way to start the day.
Chris found a really cool Silver and Opal ring.

We moved on to another park but only stayed for about a half hour as we weren't really finding anything.

Next stop was a Middle school where we went to work. Hunted there for about 2 hours where all we found was Clad. There were kids running around the track so we stayed away from that area but when they left I sauntered on over to the football field. About 5 minutes in there I hit a nice signal. dug a Susan B Anthony Dollar.. rescan.. hit a John Tyler Dollar.. rescan.. James Madison Dollar.. rescan.. Quarter.. rescan Another Quarter. All 5 coins were within 18" of each other.. I was like WOW awesome. All told hit $7.98 in Clad
Definitely my best Coin Spill ever.

Yesterday I capped it off on a 1 hour evening hunt with a early 1949 Rosie.

All and All a good Weekend and FTY I now have 4 Silver Coins, 3 Silver rings including a beautiful Silver Spoon Ring and a Silver .925 Band with Love on the inside and Chinese symbols on the outside.

Happy Hunting All .. going to be a good year.

Attachments

• presidential.jpg
    presidential.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Silver.jpg
    Silver.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 197
SoOregonMD... nice spill, and great start on your 2019 silver count. Appreciate the nice job you do with the photos, too; close up to see details, IN FOCUS, and well lit. A lot of forum members can take a lesson from you in that department :tiphat::waytogo::bowdown:

Jim

Last edited:
SoOregonMD it was great to get out again after a month hiatus! Nice to start out my year with a ring and hunting with a good friend!! That 42 sure cleaned up nice!!

Nice finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW !
Congrats on both silvers! And it is always nice to find those dollar coins too.

Thanks JAK I saw you found one this weekend too in another post !

Congrats on the silver, looks like a great weekend. Glad you were able to get out. HH Mark

Thanks Mark was a great weekend.

SoOregonMD... nice spill, and great start on your 2019 silver count. Appreciate the nice job you do with the photos, too; close up to see details, IN FOCUS, and well lit. A lot of forum members can take a lesson from you in that department :tiphat::waytogo::bowdown:

Jim

Thanks Jim I do try to take detailed pics.. mainly so I CAN SEE THEM :lol:

Congrats on the 2 Silvers and a very nice clad count. Trapper

Thanks Trapper and hope you have as successful of a year as you did last.. always love following your exploits !

Congrats on the GW, Rosie, clad spill and the rest...nice digging!

Thanks Captain !!

SoOregonMD it was great to get out again after a month hiatus! Nice to start out my year with a ring and hunting with a good friend!! That 42 sure cleaned up nice!!

Chris so happy you got out this weekend.. weather was beautiful and time with a good friend was priceless !!

Congrats on the silver, and a great hunt!!!

Thanks Worm appreciate it !!

Back
Top Bottom