So close! Nox is promising!!

cobb05

I got out for only the 2nd time today with my nox to learn the tones and its nuances. Ran in Park 2 50 tones with everything up to 8 notched out. Trying to really focus on the 11-14 range since so many things can come up here. Got over a solid 13 signal. After circling around the target and the 13 isnt budging i thought I had a nickel for sure especially how the signal really jumped out at me. I've hit this exact spot many times with my other detects. I know for sure I've had a detector over this target before but the nox really said "dig me!" started digging and my heart jumped a beat when I saw that beautiful gold color! After cleaning it I could tell it was only gold plated though. The fact that this target jumped out at me when it didnt with my other detectors gives me great hope that my gold count will jump up this year!!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 219
Nice!

I was bummed yesterday. I got a SOLID 13 in the front yard I was hunting with my 800 yesterday. Depth meter said 6”. I only had my Lesche and dug about as much as I dared in the yard I was hunting. NO target! Would have loved an old buff or something. Back yard and got another solid 13. I said this for SURE has to be a nickel. Nope, brass thimble. Then proceeded to loose it into a sump pump puddle and couldn’t find it again!

Nice find..when I find a nice piece of Jewelry like that,and it’s not gold,,I don’t care much.cause I know somone lost it,and didn’t want to,,and it could of been gold..

Back
Top Bottom