Hershey Highway

Scooterjim

Elite Member
I took advantage of the cold weather to do some research and came up with some great looking spots only to be terribly disappointed, If it wasn't for this road chocolate the day would have been a total loss. I am really surprised at how happy my wife was to have road candy. I think this hunter-gatherer lifestyle is starting to take root.

20180216_050511.jpg

Good on ya! I gotta party with you some day Cowboy!:laughing: Half the benefits of this Sport is all the free food a guy finds! Its like a gosh danged schmorgasborg out there! :laughing:

Attachments

• apr 3-15-3.jpg
    apr 3-15-3.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 325
  • oct 23-17-1.jpg
    oct 23-17-1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 301
  • oct 23-17-2.jpg
    oct 23-17-2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 345
  • turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 300
  • turkey1.jpg
    turkey1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 293
  • turkey2.jpg
    turkey2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 291
  • turkey5.jpg
    turkey5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 289
  • july 12-15-1.jpg
    july 12-15-1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
I live about 5 mins down the road from the town of Hershey PA. Used to work at HersheyPark for almost 10 years.

This post was not really what I expected :D

Love that milk chocolate!

This winter I learned how to make Hickory nut bark using milk and almond chocolate, simple. Yummers!

The title made me think you were in my neck of the woods, the Hershey highway is a few miles from me! :lol:

The title made me think you were in my neck of the woods, the Hershey highway is a few miles from me! :lol:

I live about 5 mins down the road from the town of Hershey PA. Used to work at HersheyPark for almost 10 years.

I have never been to the Hershey plant. We were going to stop on the way to New York City when I was a kid,but it was March 28, 1979 and Mom decided we should just keep driving.

I went to Hershey park once as a kid. All I remember from the tip was the train ride where a mechanical snake pops out. I wasn't so muchafraid of the snake, just that it would bonk me on the head...

Back
Top Bottom