Deadly at Pinpointing

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well I had a fever yesterday so only went out for about half an hour. Got a bell tone and went to dig it. Hit almost dead center in the middle of a nice Samsung Galaxy 7. Murdered it. Also got a zincoln before I gave up.

Today went to another close beach. Coins everywhere. Probably a small silver earring.

Totals today, One 1 dollar coin, 48 quarters, 10 dimes. 5 nickels and 24 pennies. Getting cooler here but still having a blast.

Good to meet you guy's today. I jumped in where you guy's left me. I pulled a few quarter's and a couple of dimes from your spot tjen took off.

That phone still has gold in it :) (There are 0.034 grams of gold in each cell phone, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.)

Hey, that's in a lot better condition than my father's phone was, after he hit it with the twin-bladed lawn tractor! When we discovered that it was missing, we searched the yard with our detectors, and found the phone in about 1,000 pieces. The rubber case was fully intact. :laughing:

Well

At least you can say you found gold on your trip 0.034 grams worth , enjoy the rest of your trip, Craig's getting 4 to 8 inches of the white stuff , don't be in a rush to get back home, or you might want to buy a house their , and never go back :yes::D

You coming down with the Flu or something Dee??:?:

I don't think so. I got cold hunting the morning before and stupid me stayed out. I just had a fever on and off all day and still tried to get out. I learned. I was great yesterday and so far today. Just not getting out as early as I would like today.

This might be our last good day. Wind is switching to the east and heavy for the next two days. Dead calm today so far. Heading to the beach I found all the clad at yesterday. Still trying to coax a nice ring into my scoop!

I don't think so. I got cold hunting the morning before and stupid me stayed out. I just had a fever on and off all day and still tried to get out. I learned. I was great yesterday and so far today. Just not getting out as early as I would like today.

This might be our last good day. Wind is switching to the east and heavy for the next two days. Dead calm today so far. Heading to the beach I found all the clad at yesterday. Still trying to coax a nice ring into my scoop!

Well, its gonna be 60 here this coming week...you should have an ice free drive home...Good Luck Hunting today Robert!

Well I had a fever yesterday so only went out for about half an hour. Got a bell tone and went to dig it. Hit almost dead center in the middle of a nice Samsung Galaxy 7. Murdered it. Also got a zincoln before I gave up.

Today went to another close beach. Coins everywhere. Probably a small silver earring.

Totals today, One 1 dollar coin, 48 quarters, 10 dimes. 5 nickels and 24 pennies. Getting cooler here but still having a blast.

I hope you shake the bug and find some yellow man. It was snowing here yesterday so you still are doing better then me!

Hey, that's in a lot better condition than my father's phone was, after he hit it with the twin-bladed lawn tractor! When we discovered that it was missing, we searched the yard with our detectors, and found the phone in about 1,000 pieces. The rubber case was fully intact. :laughing:

They case being intact sounds about right. That would totally be my luck especially if I didn’t like the case in the first place. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom