? Best detector for Fine gold

Grazzze1

I need a good detector for fine & small nugget gold in gravel & bedrock,So far it looks like the Gold Bug 2 may be the candidate.Need input on specific models & coils.Thanks

You may also want to look at Minelabs new GM 1000 VLF gold detector. I've been reading some favorable comments about it from the goldfields of Arizona. If you are referring to "flour gold" as fine gold...no VLF gold detector can actually detect gold dust but they can hit the TINIEST of so called nuggets! Best of luck to you :grin:

I second the GM 1000 (Gold Monster) have been using one since they came out and it hits vary hard on vary small non ferrous targets I.E (Gold,Aluminum,Lead, and Brass)

and its probably the easiest gold detector you will ever use
I have dug non ferrous targets like spent lead bullets down to around 10-11 inches with it and like I said when you get the coil over non ferrous targets it bang real hard and loud

also like stated no detector will see flower gold but nuggets is a different story

For super small gold, such as flour gold, you would want/need a PI machine. VLF isn't gonna cut it on very small gold compared to PI. HH and GL

SDC2300. I got one a little over a year ago and now find gold every time out! If VLF I’d get a Minelab Gold Monster. If you plan to backpack and want the power, the SDC hands down!

Back
Top Bottom