Lovin' you tube👍

metaladdict

Elite Member
I get lots of good repair info from you tube. My g.e. fridge is going nuts and I am getting a new control board from Amazon to fix it.... Hopefully, will let you know in a few days.
Dang electronics!!!!🤣:mad:

Yeah, u tub can help sometimes with appliances. I figured out how to take both my washer and dryer apart and fix them, along with my furnace and car(s). I even watched some on roofing, deck building etc. I'm glad there are folks out there putting stuff up, gives me hope for the young ones these days, maybe some will build up skills which seem to be a lost art now days.

Hope the board does the trick and your fridge gets fixed!

I wish that you could give people "tips" on yewtoob. I saved so money that we didn't have by watching repair videos. Its would be nice to be able to drop a dollar in their tip jar by clicking on it.

I am frequently telling folks to check on “YouTube University” for a DIY answer. I recently learned a lot about refurbishing & restoring an antique wooden Jack plane.

I look up a good number of things there too, you can get amazingly specific also, like "how to change brake pads on a 2016 whatever vehicle" and get the exact car, makes the job very easy... I did my brake pads a few years ago after watching a video about my specific car several times until I felt confident to do it. I had not changed brake pads on anything for over 20 years now...

I look up a good number of things there too, you can get amazingly specific also, like "how to change brake pads on a 2016 whatever vehicle" and get the exact car, makes the job very easy... I did my brake pads a few years ago after watching a video about my specific car several times until I felt confident to do it. I had not changed brake pads on anything for over 20 years now...

Yep, I just used it to retract the electric parking brake on a 2016 Mercedes!

Back
Top Bottom