Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Looks like Mud was there, was he one of the other teachers ? (see background on left side)

The "Friendly Metal Detecting Forum" is kinda like an online school of metal detecting, but both informative and fun ! stooges.gif :laughing::laughing::laughing:
UOYeuFs.gif

Last edited:
Hey, at least it looks fairly easy to make !

Introducing the "CHORES OR DETECTING DECIDER" ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (based on a proven scientific principle.... GRAVITY ! :laughing:)
6MuCH8b.gif

:mder::goodidea::laughing:

Introducing the "CHORES OR DETECTING DECIDER" ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (based on a proven scientific principle.... GRAVITY ! :laughing:)
6MuCH8b.gif

:mder::goodidea::laughing:

GKL, you are a riot. I just spent the last 10 minutes showing my wife all the cartoons you did of me and the others. Brought a smile to her face. :cool:

Spring time in Missouri

Looks like Dave is a REALLY precise landscaper when it comes to his lawn :laughing::laughing::laughing:
jG5n6Nd.gif

Looks correct really been working on getting the yard back in shape for this spring, lots of planting , splitting Hosta and other bulb plants adding new bulb plant , working in new grass seed, planting sunflower seed , still have most of my seeding vegetables and flower inside till fear of heavy frost is gone. Even though we are still getting cold weather already had to cut the grass the last 3 weeks. Getting lots of rain which is good for growing but not so good for detecting. :laughing:

GKL, you are a riot. I just spent the last 10 minutes showing my wife all the cartoons you did of me and the others. Brought a smile to her face. :cool:

Thanks Tom, so glad both you and your wife enjoyed them, and that you have a good sense of humor for willing to be edited into some of them :laughing:

Where do I order one ? :yes:

.....not 100% sure if you are serious or joking :laughing:

Anyhow, the animation I edited looks like it was a homemade device made by someone, good thing is that it looks simple enough to make that no instructions should be needed :laughing:

Looks about right , since it is going to rain much of next few days my spinner is stuck on clean the garage. :laughing:

:laughing: if it ever gets stuck on "clean the garage" on non-rain days you'll need to repair it :laughing:

(I wonder if a few members might actually try making one themselves :laughing:)

(any husbands who get questioned by their wife as to why they went detecting when chores needed done first can simply point to the device and say "that's why" :laughing:)

Looks correct really been working on getting the yard back in shape for this spring, lots of planting , splitting Hosta and other bulb plants adding new bulb plant , working in new grass seed, planting sunflower seed , still have most of my seeding vegetables and flower inside till fear of heavy frost is gone. Even though we are still getting cold weather already had to cut the grass the last 3 weeks. Getting lots of rain which is good for growing but not so good for detecting. :laughing:

You said it "Looks correct" ? ......so you actually do use scissors to manicure your lawn with such detailed precision ? :laughing:

(just joking Dave ! :lol:)

Looks like geologist KT (KingTotsalot) wanted to be 100% sure whether there were any fluorescent mineral deposits on his property :laughing::laughing::laughing:
SQY8LcI.gif

....and check the post at this link to see just one of KT's mineral specimens (there are many more on that thread)

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3381089#post3381089
View attachment 498463

HA HA, no tunneling going on the Castle ground, but when the property was purchased, KT had a waterwell drilled. The drillers log read: 0-100 feet - sand and fine sand, 100-300 feet - black clay, 300 to 345 feet - grey limestone, 345 to 360 feet - hard rock (that is where KT made him stop drilling as no water was coming out of that hard rock, but from the limestone! So with that, the first 300 feet were too young to contain any collectable, much less, fluorescent minerals! HA HA

I do like the electric light system strung in that tunnel tho! That looks like an operation to smuggle drugs into the USA!:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom