Counterfeit Coils

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just ran across it trying to figure out if a knife I bought is counterfeit: https://thecounterfeitreport.com/product/443/Metal-Detector-Coils.html
Good information,Thanks for sharing. :grin:
How can a knife be counterfeit...? :?:

A knockoff or copy of a brand, always made much cheaper than original.
If you were paying hundreds for a certain knife maker you would want to make sure it was authentic.

Good information,Thanks for sharing. :grin:

A knockoff or copy of a brand, always made much cheaper than original.
If you were paying hundreds for a certain knife maker you would want to make sure it was authentic.

That's for sure....I didn't realize there was such a market where counterfeiters would even try...Thanks !

Not surprising, the were knocking off the high end minelab gold detectors a few years ago, only logical they would make the coils to go with it...

I specifically remember seeing an advertisement somewhere on the internet where the detector was a knockoff. The detector was a Fisher and was labeled as such. While the supplied coil said right on it Garrett and matched an at pro stock coil.
Counterfeit knives are a hot ticket!

You wont have to worry about counterfeit coils if you buy from the sponsors on here. just sayin, lol

I saw a post about a fake Ctx3030 being sold by a Chinese company yesterday. So I assume there are counterfeit coils, just buy from a trusted source and it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom