Equinox finds its first silver! Dime trifecta!

detectorben

Elite Member
Hit a silver dime trifecta today in my local trashy park with my 800! First 3 silvers of the year for me! Hit 7 wheat pennies as well. All targets were at least 6 inches deep and mixed in among trash. Except rosie dime was right next to a nail by sidewalk I have pounded. I literally followed my buddies footsteps while he was using is racer 2. He did not get a good hit on any of these targets. I am really starting to love this machine. And if you check my first few threads I was not impressed right away. I got a couple of the digs on camera even. Keep in mind this is a small park that I and others have absolutely pounded for years and years.

Here is the video:

Attachments

• 20180317_182252_resized.jpg
    20180317_182252_resized.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Awesome! Looks like the nox is paying off,that’s great! I’ve never had a trifecta day,congrats

Thanks! That is my first dime trifecta as well! I am really starting to like the Equinox. I am really impressed with the depth and separation I am seeing at recovery speed of 7. I am pretty confident it will hit 10 inch coins in trashy ground with ease. I can't imagine how deep it will hit a quarter or half dollar. I never even got my CTX out today because I was doing so well with the Nox. I plan to do some live dig comparisons once I get a little more time with both machines and have time to get out and do it.

Now THATS a awesome trifecta!!!!!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben, congrats on the trifecta, looks like a great hunt with some real old wheaties as well. I have been hunting old sites and finding stuff minus the silver. I am loving the Eq.800. HH Mark

great hunt congrats on your 1st trifecta nox looks like a good little machine i have a e-trac but plan on adding a nox 800 this year :D

great hunt congrats on your 1st trifecta nox looks like a good little machine i have a e-trac but plan on adding a nox 800 this year :D
Thanks! I had an etrac as well and I am loving this 800. I think you can hit an area with the combo and it might actually be hunted out then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! It is only Monday and I am dying to get back out with the Nox to look for more silver! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom