Detecting Cocoa beach, Fl

GapuJa

First Gold in March 2018! 9.3g of 14K awesomeness! Expanding my territory to Cocoa beach. Sometimes it feels like I’ve over hunted “my” normal areas so I have to let the beaches repopulate coins, trash, and jewelry. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

a7814b0d56a6919fc49bb4c4f292b440.jpg

https://youtu.be/zjIenYx8NyU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melbourne beaches sucked on Sunday, with temperatures in the mid-80's and the regulars, snowbirds, and spring-breakers packing the beaches. I'll wait for next week or two, when the crowds settle down, and hopefully with a new Equinox 800 by then!

Melbourne beaches sucked on Sunday, with temperatures in the mid-80's and the regulars, snowbirds, and spring-breakers packing the beaches. I'll wait for next week or two, when the crowds settle down, and hopefully with a new Equinox 800 by then!

Dang I would be there at sun up every morning.. As mud-puppy says.. "Gold Waits For No One".

you wait 2 weeks and a guy like Mud will have it , bagged, tagged and sold already.. cause you know he won't tell his wife about it :laughing: j/k Mud-Puppy

9.3g of 14K awesomeness! Expanding my territory to Cocoa beach.
Amazing find!

Melbourne beaches sucked on Sunday, with temperatures in the mid-80's and the regulars, snowbirds, and spring-breakers packing the beaches.
Dang I would be there at sun up every morning...
Its hard. I lived ON Cocoa beach and hunted nearly every day after work. Besides the locals and snowbirds, you also had all the cruise ship people that hunted the area before and after their cruise. Tough, tough tough! so GapuJa's luck was amazing...right place, right time, and no doubt it was after a recent drop.

Back
Top Bottom