A 60 Wheat Penny Day Plus Silver

60 Wheats!?

Are you the only person in California with a detector?

Man, you could work a park around here all day long and not get a single wheat the competition is so stiff. Private is the only thing that pays off reliably anymore.

That's just nuts!

That's quite a pile of Wheaties you found!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Wow , that's a nice bunch of pennies .
Thanks
Dang! My record was 24 I believe :laughing: 4 mercs that night too, too bad there wasnt as much silver dropped vs. Wheats or we would be doing real good đź‘Ť nice haul bud, congrats!
Thanks Jeff! I was thinking maybe someone cherry picked the high tones, but not sure.
damn i thought when i dug 26 wheaties in 1 day was alot got my work cut out for me great digs if the snow would ever melt i could go out and dig:mad:
Thanks and hope your snow melts soon.
I found 6 wheaties the other day and thought that was good. Nice job.
Thanks!
Holy moly!!! That’s a lot of digging! Great job
Thanks Tom!
Thanks!
WOW, Great finds. Congratulations. I'm not sure I could dig 60 coins in a day, lol.
Thanks Jerr. My body was beat after digging that many.
Damn Jason 60 Wheat's in one hunt. I have not got that many for the whole year yet. My gosh that's not even a record for you. Congrats on two very productive hunts.Clad Dan was with you so he could help carry all that Copper. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. Dan beat me by 1 wheat, he fond 61.
"Man Jam, your pouch sure is sagging. Been diggin' some iron?" "Naw, wheats..." :laughing:

Congrats on the nice wheat harvest and the shiny sprinkles!
Thanks and yeah my pouch was a little saggy by the end of the day.
Wow, that’s a bunch of em! Nice hunt Jam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Usually the silver to wheatie ratios are better than that. What's up Jamflicker ?? Yer slippin ! :laughing:
Thanks! Dan, had a little better ratio but still not the 4 or 5 to 1 we are used to.
Holy cow what a spot! I couldn't find 60 clad pennies in a day around here lol. Nice work!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks
Congrats Jason on the sterling baseball, the silver dimes and the wheat harvest...that's some good digging!
Thanks Bruce
Cool! I like the silver baseball - I have a little sterling football like that.
Thanks!
Wow...you cleaned up! I don't there are any more wheaties left for the rest of us to find....congrats!
Thanks!
Man, that's a wheat harvest for sure !!! Congrats on the copper and silvers.
Thanks!
Impressive hunt for sure! Congrats
Thanks!
That's a ton of Wheat's for sure - congrats on the great finds !

I found the same style Silver ball pendant / charm a few years ago.
The one I found is engraved and has the name of the school, town and "1936 Champions" on it.
Thanks! That's cool you found one with a date on it. I was thinking mine was from the 40's or 50's but maybe it could be a little older.
That's gotta be the most I've seen dug in one hunt.. I'm also liking the Baseball charm, outstanding..
Thanks! I love baseball and finding baseball related stuff.
Wow! That's awesome...
Thanks!
IS the baseball/softball charm sterling?? I found one a couple years ago that is sterling and has a 45 embossed on it. Don't know the significance of the 45
Yes, it's sterling.
Sounds like you had a fun outing. Congrats on all the coins.
Thanks and yes it was a fun outing.
:wow:

Way to go Jam.

Was this a permission? Or a random spot?
Thanks! Just a new park i found that I have never been to.
Congrats on a great hunt.. nice group of silver and wheaties. HH
Thanks
Thats a lot of wheats! :wow:
Thanks
Wow! I don’t think I have 60 total Wheaties! Great job!
Thanks
Nice haul.
Congrats.

Only way I could do what you did is to get lucky and find someone's piggy bank that was lost pre 1959.
Thanks
Truly amazing there Jam, major congrats!
Thanks bud!
60 ? đź‘€ What the...?
I couldn't do it . After digging 25 of those things I'd run away screaming .
That's just nuts Jam
Thanks Dew. After about 25 i could run anymore so just figured I better keep digging.
Another fantastic hunt Jam! That's more wheats than I will probably find all year, Congrats!
Thanks Ron!
60 Wheats!?

Are you the only person in California with a detector?

Man, you could work a park around here all day long and not get a single wheat the competition is so stiff. Private is the only thing that pays off reliably anymore.

That's just nuts!
Thanks and hardly the only one with a detector.
Someone tried to cover up the good stuff years ago!
I uncovered it now. :D
You got me beat by 30 to 1
I thought I was hot %&#@ when I found 2
Nothing wrong with finding 2.

60? Damn! My record is 3 in a day :) Maybe I missed it in the thread, but did you find a spill, or were they scattered over the site(s)?

Holy cow! Your second best wheat day! Incredible!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom