Kruzer Vid

I have the M Kruzer. It really is that fast in 3 tone. Want to do a side by side when the 800 gets here. Kruzer in 3 tone might win the speed race.

Reminds me of the Racer which air tested well, but died a death for depth im my soil, feels like it's low power tx with lots of audio gain.
Looks about as quick as the Rutus which has adjustable reactivity, not sure if the Kruzers has though?

All the news is on the nox now...and maybe rightfully so...just seemed blistering fast. I'm sure other machines will do it...havent really tried it exactly on my F series, which is fast, just not sure it's that fast lolol.

So hes testing it with the sens or gain wide open basically??

I noticed that he was mainly running the Kruzer on factory settings, gain up into the high 90's. The default ISAT is 1, which would make it very chatty in the 4 bar f75 dirt he has.

Don't forget, he tested the Racer 2 on the same 10" dime, wide open, and it wouldn't peep on it.

I do like how he showed the setting (2 tone, 3 tone, 4 tone, deep) that each frequency seemed to like most, on deep targets.

It's interesting the variation in soil conditions. My soil probably reads 4 bar or higher in places and i wouldn't get near them depths Keith got on the R2, i'm wondering what mineral makeup a detector actually reads.
Look at Tnss depth results with the Deus vs Equinox vs Impact, i know there's a coil width discrepancy, but the Impact wasn't getting near the depth in his soil which i think is moderate mineralization.

I've always been a Racer fan.

Had the Red Racer and Racer 2 for years and it always used to wind me up whenever Calbash would pound the Racer with abuse...lol.:blush:

Was considering the Makro Kruzer for half a second, but the tones just sound SO HEADACHE INDUCING!

Plus, some faults starting to rear their ugly head, already!

BUT, I've sold the Racer 2 and after watching videos on the Nox...especially Calbash Digger's videos on the Nox.....I'm getting one!:bowdown:

100% Just as soon as they actually arrive in the UK.

Phoned Regton and they said Minelab simply refuse to supply them with Minelab machines.

Also phoned Joan Allen, LP, and Crawfords.....all of them have no Idea whatsoever when the Equinox 800 will land in their shops.

I asked one of them if they could give me a ROUGH estimate, as in "next week?" or "3 months?" and they simply said "no idea"

ARRGHHH....I wanna buy one now..lol.:mad:

For Calbash to say it's good, then i KNOW it's good.:cool:

Fair play to the guy, some good, honest and thorough videos on the Nox!

Nice one.
Matt

Lol, here comes the Racer fanboy!
I remember your vids showing how good the R2 was in the surf, 'it don't false in the sea sir', then you got your eyes opened by an old ass fbs on the wet sand vs your R2 lol
You change your opinions like the tide, much to learn young one.....

I've always been a Racer fan.

Had the Red Racer and Racer 2 for years and it always used to wind me up whenever Calbash would pound the Racer with abuse...lol.:blush:

Was considering the Makro Kruzer for half a second, but the tones just sound SO HEADACHE INDUCING!

Plus, some faults starting to rear their ugly head, already!

BUT, I've sold the Racer 2 and after watching videos on the Nox...especially Calbash Digger's videos on the Nox.....I'm getting one!:bowdown:

100% Just as soon as they actually arrive in the UK.

Phoned Regton and they said Minelab simply refuse to supply them with Minelab machines.

Also phoned Joan Allen, LP, and Crawfords.....all of them have no Idea whatsoever when the Equinox 800 will land in their shops.

I asked one of them if they could give me a ROUGH estimate, as in "next week?" or "3 months?" and they simply said "no idea"

ARRGHHH....I wanna buy one now..lol.:mad:

For Calbash to say it's good, then i KNOW it's good.:cool:

Fair play to the guy, some good, honest and thorough videos on the Nox!

Nice one.
Matt

Lol, here comes the Racer fanboy!
I remember your vids showing how good the R2 was in the surf, 'it don't false in the sea sir', then you got your eyes opened by an old ass fbs on the wet sand vs your R2 lol
You change your opinions like the tide, much to learn young one.....

Lol, I've used it already... It's a chatty, cheap feeling single frequency machine that is no better than any other auto GB machine. It should MsRP at $79.99 and there should still be coupons for it st that price.

Lol, I've used it already... It's a chatty, cheap feeling single frequency machine that is no better than any other auto GB machine. It should MsRP at $79.99 and there should still be coupons for it st that price.

Dang...i didn't think it looked that bad:....but hey. That's why they make different machines I guess.

Back
Top Bottom