• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Once In A Lifetime Find !!!!

romyrome

Elite Member
this is a video focused on this one amazing find, I've been doing this hobby now for 3 and half years and this hobby always amazes me, its helped me beat cancer and now i am going to live out mine and my mothers dream as a youth before she or i pass (as we are both cancer survives who were told it will return) we always wanted to travel the coast in a motor home for a summer and well i told her the dream is not dead as i am soon going to cash in my finds to buy a motor home =) ...... Enjoy !

Last edited:
Okay ... a link for a fishing pole and a video that won't play? Not sure what your amazing once in a lifetime find is but I'd like to know since you teased it out there! :lol:

Okay ... a link for a fishing pole and a video that won't play? Not sure what your amazing once in a lifetime find is but I'd like to know since you teased it out there! :lol:

yeah i know idk what happened with the 1st link i posted but the one up now should work and trust me its worth watching :D :cool:

Hay buddy congrats with you battle with cancer. I remember a few post when you were battling. The ring is unreal. Hope it makes up for all the bad days toy have endured. If anyone deserves it it is truly you.

Romy, As you know, I commented on this video a couple of days ago and genuinely happy for you. That is one of most impressive finds I've seen and the fact that you captured the moment live on camera makes it even more special. I'm curious to hear the test results. Any estimate on the size of the main diamond? Looks to be at least 1 carat. :yes::wow:

BEAUTIFUL testimony! Footage and Finds! Thank you Brother! Kindred Spirits here!
I remember you taking your noobie buddy out and he found that massive gold ring in the park that one day!...You were just as happy as he was! Paying it forward as a wonderful Ambassador of this marvelously Healthy Sport! Good on Ya!

That's an awesome find!!
You have a great outlook on life and I can only wish you the best, which I do believe you will make the most of it. Congrats on your upcoming adventure.
DL

WOW man that's insane.

Thanks for the motivation to go out hunting this afternoon. I was on the fence and now i'm convinced! :laughing:

You're an an amazing inspirational guy with a kind heart. Loved the part with the fish and of course the great finds. Keep doing what you're doing and I'm so happy for you and your mom. Congrats!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Much better, congrats on those finds! Very nice :yes:
Thanks BBsGal
Wow, that is A LOT of Carats!!!! Congrats!
i know right i am so excited to get it appraised. Thanks David , Results soon ;)
Hay buddy congrats with you battle with cancer. I remember a few post when you were battling. The ring is unreal. Hope it makes up for all the bad days toy have endured. If anyone deserves it it is truly you.
Thanks Budaf250 it was a battle alright but im the type of guy who doest let things get in his way and cancer was just another illness in my way i pushed aside =) and said " Aint No Body Got Time Fo Dat " (in the voice of that one black lady ) Hhhahahaha Thanks Brother ;)
Romy, As you know, I commented on this video a couple of days ago and genuinely happy for you. That is one of most impressive finds I've seen and the fact that you captured the moment live on camera makes it even more special. I'm curious to hear the test results. Any estimate on the size of the main diamond? Looks to be at least 1 carat. :yes::wow:
Thanks George i know it was a killer moment i like to watch and re-live, its so unreal i have to watch to insure my self im not dreaming hahhaahha thanks so much brother i have a appointment for the 1st with a appraiser so update soon ;)
BEAUTIFUL testimony! Footage and Finds! Thank you Brother! Kindred Spirits here!
I remember you taking your noobie buddy out and he found that massive gold ring in the park that one day!...You were just as happy as he was! Paying it forward as a wonderful Ambassador of this marvelously Healthy Sport! Good on Ya!
You Know it brother :D im not one to be Envious I'm always happy for the next guy when they score :cool: there's plenty out there for everyone :yes: & Bless you Mud as it takes one to know one ;)

That's an awesome find!!
You have a great outlook on life and I can only wish you the best, which I do believe you will make the most of it. Congrats on your upcoming adventure.
DL
Thanks Dirty Love im Just Happy Go Lucky and i try to stay positive , Positive energy Attracts :cool: Bless ya Bud GL&HH

WOW man that's insane.

Thanks for the motivation to go out hunting this afternoon. I was on the fence and now i'm convinced! :laughing:
:cool: Get out there and get some brother :cool: Glad i could inspire you, its a pirates life for me RRRR :D

Hopefully you can cash out a fat stack
Hopefully Oh Boy Do I Hope So =) gonna cash in my others too and see what i can get as far as a motor home goes :D so excited :D thanks brother GL&HH
DAAAAAANNNGGG Jimmy, let us know what it appraises for!
Crazy Right :D i got a appointment for the 1st to get it appraised:D

Wow what a night! Congrats!!!
Its gonna be a hard night to top for sure :D Thanks Bklein
Holy smokes, now thats some big ice. Grats!
:D Thanks Azmodeus i still cant believe it myself :shock:

wow thats as honker for sure...congrats buddy!
Totally Right :yes: :D Thanks Mike

You hit the jack pot romy. Best to you and your mom on your health. I've done the live on the road in a motor home. A great experience. Good luck to you.
Thanks Dirty Dog its gonna be an adventure for sure, i wanna go up the coast and detect and fish all the way and find more treasure cause i will have cashed all mine in to buy the dream :D

You're an an amazing inspirational guy with a kind heart. Loved the part with the fish and of course the great finds. Keep doing what you're doing and I'm so happy for you and your mom. Congrats!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thanks for that uplifting Comment Bill, Love is what i got and im glad it shows =) the world is in need of more love and less hate ;) Thanks again brother GL&HH

Man that's an awesome find and story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks ugadigger
Shazaaaaam dude you got a goodie there! Couple!

Congrats and nice work!
Thanks GroundSweeper its what we all dream of and i cant believe my dream came true wow, i have to watch the video just to know im not dreaming lol :D thanks aging brother GL&HH

Back
Top Bottom