The Streak Contiunes!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Unfortunately its 3 hunts with silvers in a row. :roll: I guess if I can’t have a gold streak, silver will do though. I went yesterday to “Penny” beach before sunrise to catch the 7:30am low tide. As I began hunting, there were 2 separate groups doing the “Santeria” ocean ritual North & South of me. That’s where all the pennies come from on this beach. The silver band was actually a wedding band and has initials and a date engraved inside. Too bad it wasn’t the good stuff. :( I had a lot of fun for 3.5 hours on the hunt and at least most of the pennies were in great shape. It’s always good to get to the 100 coin mark for me and along with a decent amount of clad for a water hunt. :yes:

Attachments

• 8-13-17.jpg
    8-13-17.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 349
  • 8-13-17 Silver.jpg
    8-13-17 Silver.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 342
  • 8-13-17 Junk.JPG
    8-13-17 Junk.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 338
  • 8-13-17 Coins (1).JPG
    8-13-17 Coins (1).JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 340
  • 8-13-17 Coins (2).JPG
    8-13-17 Coins (2).JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 337
Unfortunately its 3 hunts with silvers in a row. :roll: I guess if I can’t have a gold streak, silver will do though...
dude, killer amount of coinage right there! 3-silvers in a row...that is awesome!

Meanwhile on my beaches...

Attachments

• Tumbleweed_rolling_2.jpg
    Tumbleweed_rolling_2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 329
A Century+ day anywhere and especially on a beach is remarkable performance! 100 targets+ in 3.5hrs is really running and gunning and pulling pings fast and furious? Nice ring too! You Sir, are one Efficient Time/Target/Terrain Manipulator!.. Well done! Thats some serious scarfin' in a short amount of Time..

Geezz Felix, I spent 6 hours for a 10th in coins today. Why pennies for Santeria?.... Good score on the silver at least.
DL

Meanwhile on my beaches...

:lol: Actually, come to think of it David, that's not so funny and I feel for you!

A Century+ day anywhere and especially on a beach is remarkable performance! 100 targets+ in 3.5hrs is really running and gunning and pulling pings fast and furious? Nice ring too! You Sir, are one Efficient Time/Target/Terrain Manipulator!.. Well done! Thats some serious scarfin' in a short amount of Time..

Thanks Mud! I was tired and sore for the rest of the day.

Geezz Felix, I spent 6 hours for a 10th in coins today. Why pennies for Santeria?.... Good score on the silver at least.
DL

The pennies are used in some spiritual cleansing ritual I believe. I don't care what they're used for they all add up! ;)

:lol: Actually, come to think of it David, that's not so funny and I feel for you!

Thanks Mud! I was tired and sore for the rest of the day.

The pennies are used in some spiritual cleansing ritual I believe. I don't care what they're used for they all add up! ;)

Well Felix the pennies you find are probably being used for cleansing too.
The pennies you find help pay for batteries thereby cleansing your detector of the weakened ju ju your detector develops.

My back hurts just looking at all those pennies. Congrads on the silver!

Back
Top Bottom