Proud dad moment

CarsonChris

Elite Member
My youngest daughter is a freshman in high school. She just made the varsity softball team. She also made the varsity volleyball team earlier this year! One of these pictures is my daughter with USA all American Sis Bates. My daughter is the taller of the two. [/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 6EC1691F-3DDB-4FC8-920A-2E32810DA0DF.jpg
    6EC1691F-3DDB-4FC8-920A-2E32810DA0DF.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 340
There is no better confirmation that you are doing a good job raising your children than to see them succeed! Congrats!

Congrats, I too am the proud Dad of a grade 9 daughter that seems to be into everything. Soccer team, band, choir and more. I think we are both going to have to invest in a shotgun as well....
This pic is about 4 years old.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 202
You guys are all very lucky to have great kids.
I can not say that about a boy I adopted when he was very young. Did not turn out very good. Got in to drugs, drinking and take anything that was not his to sell for drugs. I was happy to see him go his own way.

KEN. :p

Congrats, I too am the proud Dad of a grade 9 daughter that seems to be into everything. Soccer team, band, choir and more. I think we are both going to have to invest in a shotgun as well....
This pic is about 4 years old.

Shooting sports are great. There was a LOT of girls in the 4H and FFA clubs. My daughter and daughter in law both shoot. They’re better shooters than detectorist.

Grats. My oldest turned her God given talent of softball and was able to turn it into a very generous college scholarship.

You guys are all very lucky to have great kids.
I can not say that about a boy I adopted when he was very young. Did not turn out very good. Got in to drugs, drinking and take anything that was not his to sell for drugs. I was happy to see him go his own way.

KEN. :p

Very sorry to hear that Ken, unfortunately that is the potential flip side of raising a kid (or kids), I'm sure there are other perplexed parents too that raised their kid(s) with love and wonder how they turned out that way, but it seems some kids just make very wrong choices, you still love them even though you don't like their actions, it has got to be heartbreaking. I'm sure those parents still hope that one day they those kids will turn their life around.

Daughter played in the second game of a doubleheader today. She went 3 for 4 with a double and a home run! Head coach doesn’t know what he has yet but he will the more she gets into the lineup! Last summer she hit .500 and led her team in slugging, home runs, OPS and was 2nd with OBP.

Back
Top Bottom