I ordered a Stavr!!!

metaladdict

Elite Member
I paid with Visa gift card, I hope it arrives in less than a month.
I got the one with mostly 1/2 inch holes!
Party on! Dudes!!😀👍

Congrats on the new toy!

BTW, I made the perfect handle for my Stavr from an adjustable painters pole from Home Depot. Good luck!
Why don't you give us a peek and explain what you did?

Attachments

• MT.jpg
    MT.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 251

Attachments

• 2D875C06-7057-471F-9E28-6D616647863D.jpg
    2D875C06-7057-471F-9E28-6D616647863D.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 263
Which model did you buy? Got a link? Not sure I want to shell out 220 for a stealth when I only hunt the ocean a handful of times a year :roll: congrats on your new toy man!

Just checked on their website. Pretty reasonable prices compared to what everyone else is asking...happy hunting!

I have two of them..... i also have had one for YEARS. Couldnt begin to tell you how many hours i have on the. The only reason i have two is one with a shovel nose the other with a point for hard pan. I use a shovel handle because it already has a wooden dowel at the bottom and is sealed at the top. Ive NEVER had to replace one in at least 9 or 10 years. I prefer these scoops they drain well and you dont try to handle more material than your back can stand. I got mine in about 10 days....but there is a lot of craziness in the world right now. You can nearly buy 2 of these compared to others. NEVER had a weld break.... knock on wood. He was the first to use those rod to keep the front lip from ripping backward..... others borrowed his idea on that.

Back
Top Bottom