NEW High End Detector!!!!

I like how you can hold it backwards and read the high tech screen upside down... or... wait a minute...

I need a diamond detector. We have some diamond fields here in the Ozarks. I could give up clad stabbing the park and make some serious money. I have always wondered why they don't allow detectors at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas. It's not because of holes, they let you dig as deep as you want. It must be because of these diamond detectors.

Well if it detects diamonds too that is going to put Nox sales out of the market. Just tryig to figure out where and how many diffferent places I need to break my arm to make that cuff work. Never know, could be alien technology.

Scuba, it's probably water-proof. So you should get it for your scuba diving pursuits !

Jeesh, you guys are so slow. The cuff is like that because they use it on the other side of the earth. Otherwise the detector would just fall of into outer space. You guys are sooooo thick.

:laughing: I wonder what target ID number a diamond would ring up as ? :lol:

…...note the place of origin, also did a search on that on ebay and chose "sold listings" to see if any were actually sold and the result was:
"0 results for MD-88 Deep Ground Metal Detector Gold Detector Pressure Stone Diamond Detector"

Maybe the handle and meter look backwards to us but if I'm not mistaken, the Chinese read from right to left which is opposite the way we read so that would explain things. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Anybody notice the coil is also on backwards? I am surprised she got the headphones plugged in!!

First line of the description has me wanting one!! I need a detector with a high power launch, and be able to directly charge the discrimination and ground balance functions.

MD88-type metal detectors used high-power launch, automatic tracking system, it is pro probing depth and accurate identification ability is super-professional deep-detectors, particularly applicable to the detection of deep strata operations. The device has Discrimination and Ground Balance function Could be charged directly.

Velly good Engrish in the description! Wow... this machine will make all other detectors OBSOLETE!

Oh... and I see no wedding ring on her left hand... any of you single guys want to "hook up" with a cute Chinese detecting enthusiast??? :)

Back
Top Bottom