• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Drinking & Driving

Rudy

Admin
Drinking & Driving

I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.
This might save you the cost and embarrassment of being arrested for DUI.

As you know, people have been known to have unexpected brushes with the authorities from
time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends. Well, this
year, it happened to me. I was out for the evening to a party and had more than several
margaritas coupled with a bottle of rather nice red wine. It was held at a great Mexican restaurant.
Although relaxed I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit. That's when I
did something I've never done before...I took a taxi home.

On the way home there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved me past and I
arrived home safely without incident. These roadblocks can be anywhere and I realized how lucky I
was to have chosen to take a taxi.

The real surprise to me was I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, and now
that it's in my garage I don’t know what to do with it. If you want to borrow it give me a call.

Drinking & Driving

I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.
This might save you the cost and embarrassment of being arrested for DUI.

As you know, people have been known to have unexpected brushes with the authorities from
time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends. Well, this
year, it happened to me. I was out for the evening to a party and had more than several
margaritas coupled with a bottle of rather nice red wine. It was held at a great Mexican restaurant.
Although relaxed I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit. That's when I
did something I've never done before...I took a taxi home.

On the way home there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved me past and I
arrived home safely without incident. These roadblocks can be anywhere and I realized how lucky I
was to have chosen to take a taxi.

The real surprise to me was I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, and now
that it's in my garage I don’t know what to do with it. If you want to borrow it give me a call.

CLASSIC.. Downright CLASSIC Rudy !!

Louie DePalma called. That was Alex Rieger's taxi and he wants it back! :)

-- Tom (I think I remembered the names right)

LOL LOL LOL I thought this was a serious post and didn't even see it coming.

That was funny, I makes me wonder though if you really have grandmas bible with the price tag or was that a great story? Either way a great story but super cool if true!!

Back
Top Bottom