This is going to be HUGE!

CW3

I’m starting a YouTube channel and had an idea to manage advertising.

What do you guys think?

For a small monthly fee, I will advertise for your company!

I can also put more space down the shaft to the coil once the larger space is all sold.

Attachments

• 37E7C83C-CFC2-428F-8F5F-F27DE78303C0.jpeg
    37E7C83C-CFC2-428F-8F5F-F27DE78303C0.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 490
I hear you need the advertising cap also. One size fits all.

Steve

Attachments

• 1890114_med.jpg
    1890114_med.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 480
If you back mount it you can juggle and also tip your hat for tips. That's where it got the name "Tipping the hat" from.

I got you set up gauntlet.

We will be rich by the end of the week with all the free stuff coming in.

As we sell out space I can keep lengthen the shaft out further. We can probably go out to 10 feet before having issues.

Attachments

• 0B66110F-9E91-4AA2-9307-2AEB34D4BA16.jpeg
    0B66110F-9E91-4AA2-9307-2AEB34D4BA16.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:

As we sell out space I can keep lengthen in the shaft out further. We can probably go out to 10 feet before having issues.

You may be able to get advertising by Stihl chainsaws?

As we sell out space I can keep lengthen in the shaft out further. We can probably go out to 10 feet before having issues.

Appreciate the offer, but I couldn't accept any form of payment as it would interfere with my super hero persona.

You didn't see Superman take money, did 'ya?

Therefore, Superman's morals are in alignment with my own, because

iu

How about a 3x12" lighted digital rolling display ? Just download all our sponsors and be done with it. Mass marketing. Problem solved.

How about a 3x12" lighted digital rolling display ? Just download all our sponsors and be done with it. Mass marketing. Problem solved.

Do you think that will cause any silent EMI and cause me to miss 4 coins a year?

Good idea on rolling display!

Do you think that will cause any silent EMI and cause me to miss 4 coins a year?

Good idea on rolling display!
No. Use ferrite shields. Great for eliminating EMI

Ok.

I have ferrite shields.

I’ll use them on gauntlet’s sign till I get the new sign. Don’t want gauntlet to cause any silent EMI and I miss coins.

Attachments

• 85C34BD9-EEB1-4226-B65D-338CC3BCB71B.jpeg
    85C34BD9-EEB1-4226-B65D-338CC3BCB71B.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 466
  • 7BDC09BC-C6F9-4075-8062-D236F80063B4.jpeg
    7BDC09BC-C6F9-4075-8062-D236F80063B4.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 454
Ok.

I have ferrite shields.

I’ll use them on gauntlet’s sign till I get the new sign. Don’t want gauntlet to cause any silent EMI and I miss coins.

Spoke with my Dr, he said I may want to consider wearing a lead lined cup when around that.

A lot of the EMI gets in through the receive coil. Ferrite beads are useless for this.

Rudy is right! What you may try is grind some ferrite, glue it to a styrofoam plate, mount the plate to the coil and use the space for advertising. I think they use this method in Texas so your coil doesn't pick up your belt buckle? And if you swing fast the plate creates lift like a frisbee. Less arm fatigue.

Rudy is right! What you may try is grind some ferrite, glue it to a styrofoam plate, mount the plate to the coil and use the space for advertising. I think they use this method in Texas so your coil doesn't pick up your belt buckle? And if you swing fast the plate creates lift like a frisbee. Less arm fatigue.

I’ll start working on this over the holiday weekend coming up.

Ive been analyzing content from our resident “tester”.

My conclusion from all the analyzing is as follows.

Manufacturers don’t care about the “quality” of your testing only the “quantity”.

That only leaves me one conclusion. If, I want to go big time, I need to drive a semi to my detecting locations.

All that extra space for advertising!

I’ll have so much space,I can advertise for any company on earth. I know it will cause issues parking but people will just have to deal with it. I’m going to the big show!

Then use inside for all that free stuff I’ll be getting.

Just think of the endless options for sponsorship and free stuff!

Back
Top Bottom