Fisher F19 vs Nox600

Plymouth_Colony

Forum Supporter
Hey guys!
I’m curious if anyone has the Fisher F19 and uses it for relic hunting and what your experience is. I’m using an equinox 600 at the moment but I’m wanting to know how these machines compare when hunting for colonial relics which is what I’m after! Any input is greatly appreciated!

A relic hunting buddy has the 600 and several other nice detectors. As much as he likes the 600 in a lot of situations he doesn't like to use it in old cellar hole hunts as others do better. He works hard learning his detectors but still has too many deep iron falses regardless of settings. In others area/dirt it may be fine. I had the f19 and I liked it for iron sites. I think it was the higher freq that made it work well.

A relic hunting buddy has the 600 and several other nice detectors. As much as he likes the 600 in a lot of situations he doesn't like to use it in old cellar hole hunts as others do better. He works hard learning his detectors but still has too many deep iron falses regardless of settings. In others area/dirt it may be fine. I had the f19 and I liked it for iron sites. I think it was the higher freq that made it work well.

Thank you for the input! I may decide to go with the F19!

Don't only go by that. There are probably those that like the nox for relics. Maybe hunting in one freq? Good luck

Don't only go by that. There are probably those that like the nox for relics. Maybe hunting in one freq? Good luck

Still doing some research, I’ve been using my equinox 600 for a while now but I’m just wondering if there is a better fit for me for detecting relics. I mainly hunt in the woods and older sites.

Back
Top Bottom