This is going to be HUGE!

By doing more research it came to mind that the manufacturers don’t care what you “test”. it’s pure massive quantities of “tests/data” is what they want.

I’m going to build the biggest most diverse “test” garden ever seen. I’ll have so much data for the manufacturers, they will need new computer servers to handle all the data.

The cool part is they don’t even care what you test. You can “test” a crescent wrench next to a ping pong ball. It’s all good data to them. Remember it’s all about massive quantities.

Back to the “test” garden. I’m taking everything out of my garage and going to bury it in my yard. I should have hundreds of items to “test”.

I started by burying my floor jack. That’s as far as I could get it before running out of energy. The cool part again! It does not matter to the manufacturers. All data is good data.

Attachments

• 2EF5BA37-E467-4CAD-A312-23E28237B30F.jpg
    2EF5BA37-E467-4CAD-A312-23E28237B30F.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 144
Why do I have the sudden urge to pitch a game of horse shoes?

Now Mr Gauntlet

You are doing such a good job on your promotional duties.

That’s an excellent idea about the horse shoes. Remember it’s not about having fun detecting any more. It’s about free stuff and money from manufacturers.

I have an 8 ton jack a 6 ton and a 2 ton. I can bury them all in the test garden. When, I’m not “testing”. I can rent out the test garden for people to play horse shoes.

Win/ win in my book.

Now Mr Gauntlet

You are doing such a good job on your promotional duties.

That’s an excellent idea about the horse shoes. Remember it’s not about having fun detecting any more. It’s about free stuff and money from manufacturers.

I have an 8 ton jack a 6 ton and a 2 ton. I can bury them all in the test garden. When, I’m not “testing”. I can rent out the test garden for people to play horse shoes.

Win/ win in my book.

Ahh Grasshopper, you have much to learn in the ways of subliminal grifting.

Since posting, the tele rang, and I'd received you a sponsorship for your detector from "Jacks Horseshoe Emporium".

That gent was extremely grateful for my time.

We don't deserve you Super Gauntlet.

I may not be the Hero this site deserves...........

But I'm the Hero this site needs.

With summer here, can you get sponsored by this scuba dealer and hook a brother up with some scuba Steve fins and a wetsuit that makes me look like a ripe plum?

https://edge-gear.com/calabash-digger

giphy.gif

Sorry, this outfit has a high moral standard. All the thanks I get on the tele substantiate and appreciate that. Many thanks.

We'd no sooner let Rattlesnake Brand Garden Shovels be a sponsor.

And I believe what you intended to say "hookah brother up".

Did I mention all the thanks I get on the tele? I get them in emails too.

Oh, and cards, I get a lot of thank-you cards.

But I prefer speaking with gents on the tele.

I’m starting a YouTube channel and had an idea to manage advertising.

What do you guys think?

For a small monthly fee, I will advertise for your company!

I can also put more space down the shaft to the coil once the larger space is all sold.

Sponcers :lol:

My question for all the testers is?

Why cant you say to the manufacturer.

“ hey, I think you need to look into this. If it’s changed the detector would work better”.

Nope, we have to put everything on our y tube page and start drama and get more subs.

OH!!!

I think you hurt my feelings!!! Sorry. !!! My fault I don’t have any!??.,!’

I found the problem!?,..!’

I need letters behind my name-,?;:!

CW3 PHD
CW3 MD
CW3 PC

I will work on that!!!?,.’

Are you available ta tootor me????

Back
Top Bottom