Paystreak Superfreak talks about his boat anchor Legend detector

Video where Paystreak talks about his experiences with his Legend.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4dASFiHToY

He doesn't say the Legend is a boat anchor... its the coil... he wants a 9 inch coil for it...

I'm way older than this guy and no I don't hunt all day but weight is a non-issue for me... all my detectors are over 4 pounds except the Nox and weight is no issue...

man... this country is full of weaklings :lol:

He doesn't say the Legend is a boat anchor... its the coil... he wants a 9 inch coil for it...

I'm way older than this guy and no I don't hunt all day but weight is a non-issue for me... all my detectors are over 4 pounds except the Nox and weight is no issue...

man... this country is full of weaklings :lol:

Real men can use a CTX with a 17" coil. Landlubbers don't know 80 year old farts swing a 15" nox coil for hours.

Real men can use a CTX with a 17" coil. Landlubbers don't know 80 year old farts swing a 15" nox coil for hours.

We know what its like hunting in chest deep water with our Excals so when I read or watch video's about weight it just cracks me up... all these detectors are light compared to my landscaping equipment....

I think this was the best video he put out recently...

Superfreak is a rock star in my opinion :lol:

We know what its like hunting in chest deep water with our Excals so when I read or watch video's about weight it just cracks me up... all these detectors are light compared to my landscaping equipment....

I think this was the best video he put out recently...

Superfreak is a rock star in my opinion :lol:

Taco Bell in the 1970's was a good place to go. Todays Taco Bell you only stop there if you have to go!

He doesn't say the Legend is a boat anchor...

6c2b1888a7e01ee2590d53acf1f7293e.jpeg

Taco Bell in the 1970's was a good place to go. Todays Taco Bell you only stop there if you have to go!
Del Taco is the new Taco Bell. Those cheap pizzas were 1 of my favorites. I even like Jack n the Box greasy tacos. Don't know what the mystery meat is but I love it. Paystreak is my hero. He can out hunt the tag team brothers combined.

This post just proves what an agenda tnsharpshooter has in his messaging. The fact that he posted this video, probably the only one that Paystreak put out that's critical of the Legend, goes to show what picture he's trying to paint.

Exactly.

Paystreak has countless videos explaining how well of a performer the Legend is, but of course tns misconstrues this one critical video and has to post it.

You know, I haven't been on this forum very long, but it didn't take me long to figure out that this tns guy, is in one way or another, just as much as an XP shill as Calabash. It's f'n pathetic, and XP is doing a disservice to themselves by associating themselves with these two.

This post just proves what an agenda tnsharpshooter has in his messaging. The fact that he posted this video, probably the only one that Paystreak put out that's critical of the Legend, goes to show what picture he's trying to paint.

With that said, who can keep up with Paystreak...first he loves the Deus 2, then he hates it, then he loves the Legend and doesn't want to touch anything else and dogs most other detectors in his inventory, then the D2 is back in his good graces and the Legend is the red headed step child.

TN ran away from some of his Deus II vids on purpose. I have had a love/hate relationship with most my detectors. Right now i hate the Deus II. But check back with me next month, and the month after. FWIW it appears the 9" and 11" coils are $400 when we can find one. I think thats how they are marketing more detector sales. You either buy both whole detectors or have someone tell you you got the wrong coil:roll:

For me it is not as much the weight, but more how balanced is it? The CTX is heavy compared to some models but I can swing it for much longer period of time than some machines that are not as balanced. One of the things I didn't like about my Legend was it was nose heavy with the 11 inch coil. Not why I sold it, but one of the factors. It wore me down in a shorter amount of time. But they are making smaller coils which might help the balance of it.

For me it is not as much the weight, but more how balanced is it? The CTX is heavy compared to some models but I can swing it for much longer period of time than some machines that are not as balanced. One of the things I didn't like about my Legend was it was nose heavy with the 11 inch coil. Not why I sold it, but one of the factors. It wore me down in a shorter amount of time. But they are making smaller coils which might help the balance of it.

Wait til you see how they centered a DeusII 11" coil. It appears they had a first grader draw one on a piece of paper. Every time i look at the coil i am literally like "What the ?"

TN ran away from some of his Deus II vids on purpose. I have had a love/hate relationship with most my detectors. Right now i hate the Deus II. But check back with me next month, and the month after. FWIW it appears the 9" and 11" coils are $400 when we can find one. I think thats how they are marketing more detector sales. You either buy both whole detectors or have someone tell you you got the wrong coil:roll:

You have to give a detector time... when I came from being a dirt digger to try beach hunting my first detector was the PI PRO... was it deep? sure was... I was finding tiny staples down a foot or more... I was finding loads of BB's and those rivets that sound so good on a VLF... my favorite find with my pulse was sparkler sticks... they drove me crazy... after 3 weeks of misery with a pulse I was ready to fling it in the water and go back to dirt... :lol:

The next time out I found my first gold ring it was a wedding band and I used it when I got married... :yes:

Next time out found 3 more gold all of a sudden I loved my pulse detector...

I got the most satisfaction when a Excal user wanted to help me hunt told me to follow behind him which I did... he found lots of silver coins and rings and I found the gold... that happened twice... next time I saw him he was swinging a pulse :laughing: The good old days :D

You have to give a detector time... when I came from being a dirt digger to try beach hunting my first detector was the PI PRO... was it deep? sure was... I was finding tiny staples down a foot or more... I was finding loads of BB's and those rivets that sound so good on a VLF... my favorite find with my pulse was sparkler sticks... they drove me crazy... after 3 weeks of misery with a pulse I was ready to fling it in the water and go back to dirt... :lol:

The next time out I found my first gold ring it was a wedding band and I used it when I got married... :yes:

Next time out found 3 more gold all of a sudden I loved my pulse detector...

I got the most satisfaction when a Excal user wanted to help me hunt told me to follow behind him which I did... he found lots of silver coins and rings and I found the gold... that happened twice... next time I saw him he was swinging a pulse :laughing: The good old days :D

Some of the old excal air test vids was fun to watch when they were going by the mark on the knobs. Especially when they couldn't figure out how to get it out of auto:laughing:

It his his way of begging Dilek (Nokto / Makro) for a free coil to go alomg with his free Legend detector and the free 6" coil ..
He also begged for his Free XP's detectors
He also begged for his free White's detectors supposeed to be a tester Now we know what happened to White's

Back
Top Bottom