• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone happen to see/hear about the

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
water tower in Arkansas with the silhouette of John Wayne painted on the side getting shot?

While that sort of vandalism I hope is dealt with, not to mention the danger........I still LOL'd a little.

Not posting gif :laughing:

Yeah kind of funny at first thought but vandalism (cost for repairs and burden on town folk) and he's facing up to 16 years in prison plus attorney fees. He wasn't the best shot either

Glad to hear he was caught. Stupid and dangerous for sure, still made me chuckle.

LOL, I don't think I'd want that job

iu

Yeah kind of funny at first thought but vandalism (cost for repairs and burden on town folk) and he's facing up to 16 years in prison plus attorney fees. He wasn't the best shot either

That is truly excessive with all the big federal crimes we've seen on TV, but that opens up politics. I personally think it looked unique and funny, and harmed no human. Sixteen years, really?

Oh, if it was a joke and I missed it, the tower logo wasn't John Wayne. That counts little but just getting clear. Johnny Cash.

Last edited:
It is sort of funny, but vandalism and probably harsher because of infrastructure and maybe even homeland security.

On with the jokes...being Johnny Cash, will they send him to San Quentin or Fulsom? Will the inmates there introduce them to a burnin' ring of fire? Ouch!

That is truly excessive with all the big federal crimes we've seen on TV, but that opens up politics. I personally think it looked unique and funny, and harmed no human. Sixteen years, really?

Oh, if it was a joke and I missed it, the tower logo wasn't John Wayne. That counts little but just getting clear. Johnny Cash.

You know, I knew when I'd posted it was Cash, not Wayne. Past couple days been a bit hectic (not an excuse) and my head has been "elsewhere" :laughing:

Aside from the damage, the "what ifs" (like a ricochet) could have been pretty extreme. Personally, I think the justice system is too lenient, which tends to lead to more crime. Make it to where criminals fear punishment, as it should be.

water tower in Arkansas with the silhouette of John Wayne painted on the side getting shot?

While that sort of vandalism I hope is dealt with, not to mention the danger........I still LOL'd a little.

Not posting gif :laughing:

Ha ha! Not John Wayne, but Johnny Cash, his home town here in Arkansas! KT saw it and thought, that is no ordinary shooter, but a real marksman!:D
And they did catch the guy…they should make him go up that tower and stick a cork in the hole! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom