New cell phone has me puzzled

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
I got my wife a new Motorola G Power straight talk phoe for mother's day. It works fine except if she calls me on my phone (Motorola e straight talk phone), when she calls me she can not hear me but I can hear her. If I call her she can hear me and I can hear her. If she calls anyone other than me everything is fine. I am usually pretty good with electronics but this has got me stumped.

Hmmm. Same phone I have. Never seen this issue. Just type in your search "Moto G power can't hear caller" They have some suggestions. Hope it helps.

Maybe when she calls you she doesn't want to hear your thoughts?? 😉
My Motorola says my location is 4-600 miles from where I'm at no matter what i do in the settings.
Call ST. After your 3rd time explaining the problem they'll connect you with someone that may be able to help you.

I got my wife a new Motorola G Power straight talk phoe for mother's day. It works fine except if she calls me on my phone (Motorola e straight talk phone), when she calls me she can not hear me but I can hear her. If I call her she can hear me and I can hear her. If she calls anyone other than me everything is fine. I am usually pretty good with electronics but this has got me stumped.

I replaced my last Motorola phone because after about two years nobody could hear me, but the mic worked because I could use text to speech. My best guess was that it was a software conflict associated with one of the apps I had installed. I did a hard factory reset, and that fixed the issue temporarily. I added apps back one at a time and the problem popped up again seemingly unrelated to any of the apps I had installed.

:laughing::laughing:A lot of guys would pay big money for a phone that mutes their wife!

......but how long might their wife talk before she realizes he is not hearing her ? :lol:
t88043.gif
......then you might end up in the doghouse :lol:
(our dog is strictly an inside dog so I don't have to worry about there being an outside dog house :lol:)
dog house comic.jpg

.....but my wife would likely take advantage of this if we had one :lol:
familydoghouse.jpg

Don't know if you figured it out yet, but if not maybe this site can help:

https://support.straighttalk.com/

(on that page you select the phone you need help with)

Back
Top Bottom