SLQ, Barbers, Tokens, Wheats and an Ihp.

Persistence and commitment put those put those great recoveries into your coffers Mark. I applaud you for having both those characteristics. Both those Barbers look to be in fantastic condition for being in the ground for a 100 plus years. Congrats on them, the Stander, the Indian and all the rest. Trapper

Heck yeah man! You’re absolutely killing it, not only on silver but all the other great finds!

Awesome Mark! Congrats!

Thank you Erik, hope you have been able to get out. Good luck. Mark

Still looking for my 2nd SLQ. maybe it will turn up this year.

Yes I hope it does. I have been fortunate enough to find at least one Barber and one Slq a year since I started, except last year, I dug a seated quarter but no Slq. So two this year makes up for it. Good luck. Mark

Nice variety, Congtrats.

Thank you Nick, you seem to be having a pretty good year yourself. Good luck. Mark

Persistence and commitment put those put those great recoveries into your coffers Mark. I applaud you for having both those characteristics. Both those Barbers look to be in fantastic condition for being in the ground for a 100 plus years. Congrats on them, the Stander, the Indian and all the rest. Trapper

Thank you Trapper for the kind words. I don't mind digging worn silver but its always an extra treat when they come out in great shape. Went back again, added one more Ihp, half dozen wheats, a token and a clay marble. Good luck and keep the streak going, 4 in a row is the best I seem to be able to do. Mark

That was an inspiring story... well done!

Thanks Iggyks, always worry I get too long winded. Good luck. Mark

Heck yeah man! You’re absolutely killing it, not only on silver but all the other great finds!

Thank you Toad, I have been doing quite well so far but the heat and dry ground will soon be upon us. Good luck to you and hope you're having fun with your new rig. Mark

Patients pays off with some great finds, Mark! Dont think Ive ever seen a savings check before. When the new owners move in, maybe theyll let you use the monster digger for the back yard....I need one of those!

Patients pays off with some great finds, Mark! Dont think Ive ever seen a savings check before. When the new owners move in, maybe theyll let you use the monster digger for the back yard....I need one of those!

TommyJay thank you. Went back Sat. and braved the backyard again, dug another of those savings check tokens, the cursed 65 quarter, clad dime and a 63 nickel. You can see by the color which coins came from the back as opposed to the front/side yard. The cool finds on the day were the Ihp 1883, the clay marble and token. Good luck. Mark

Attachments

• redo186--.jpg
    redo186--.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 41
Wow are killing it this year, and those barbers are beautiful!

Thanks Randy, just trying to keep up with you. Ha ha. You have been making some impressive finds yourself. Keep it up and good luck. Mark

Well done! can't argue with silver!

Tpmetal thank you, I have been doing fairly well on the silver this year.

Congrats on the Stander, pair of Barbers, the transit token and the rest...excellent digging!

Thank you Capt. The older the silver the more I appreciate the find. Good luck to you. Mark

Back
Top Bottom