Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Advice on Detector Purchase > Sponsor Feedback

Old 05-25-2021, 07:48 AM

Default Big Boys Hobbies Metal Detectors

Had a really good buying experience. Bart was easy to communicate with and made sure everything was taken care of through every stage of the purchase. Bought a metal detector for myself and one for my daughter. You cannot beat the package deals that he has....better than anything else out there including Amazon. My daughter loves the new hobby. Thanks Bart for the great customer service would definitely buy from Bart again!

A pastime that never seems to grow old is discovering the history and treasure of a place that only left remnant traces.

Old 05-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Divin View post
Had a really good buying experience. Bart was easy to communicate with and made sure everything was taken care of through every stage of the purchase. Bought a metal detector for myself and one for my daughter. You cannot beat the package deals that he has....better than anything else out there including Amazon. My daughter loves the new hobby. Thanks Bart for the great customer service would definitely buy from Bart again!
Thanks Divin! Have a great one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
405-206-9010
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Authorized

Minelab partner of year 2012, Customer service awards '12 and '13.

Old 05-12-2022, 12:18 PM

Default Just bought new pin pointer from Bart

Another great experience thanks again Bart!

A pastime that never seems to grow old is discovering the history and treasure of a place that only left remnant traces.

Old 05-12-2022, 05:22 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Divin View post
Another great experience thanks again Bart!
I second that. Great customer service for sure.

Tesoro Compadre

Tags
bart, big boys hobbies