Convince me?

Ok, it’s settled, I am going with the Simplex+.

Now the next thing I need you to convince me on is a pinpointer. I am thinking the Nokta pointer. I don’t want to spend a lot because I am already maxing my budget on the detector. The Garrett carrot is 160 cdn plus tax. That’s a little much. What do you all suggest?

I just purchased a Fisher F Pulse and like it a lot, I am not familiar with it enough to say more then that just yet, i will tell you it took me a few months to find a dealer that had the F Pulse in stock, they sell out as quickly as they get stock of them, from what I have seen so far the F Pulse is more sensitive and deeper then my original Garrett pro pointer, I also have the Nokta/Macro Pulse Dive pin pointer which seems equally as sensitive as the F Pulse, but it is approximately 2-4 inches longer then the F Pulse and Garrett and much heavier, it is a good pin pointer though, the Garrett pro pointer i have is the original Garrett pin pointer which I purchased in 2010 and still works flawlessly I just wanted to try something different

hope this helps

Well, I ordered the Simplex and should be here next week. It comes with a free SP24 coil. The question is which coil should I start with, stock coil or SP24?

Thanks

I am glad you like the Vanquish, but I went with the Simplex. Now if the weather would just get good so I can use it.

I am glad you like the Vanquish, but I went with the Simplex. Now if the weather would just get good so I can use it.

I purchased a simplex plus for my grandson and then what I seen him doing with it I purchased a second one for myself I love that cheap little detector we tried the standard 11 inch coil first and then switched to the 9.5 x 5 inch coil which is the coil we both still have on to this day the 9.5 x 5 is pretty close in depth to the standard 11 inch coil with the edge going to the 11 inch slightly where the 9.5 x 5 beats the 11 inch is in separation in iron infested sites, I personally also feel the simplex plus feels more balanced with the 9.5 x 5 and less toe heavy

Just my opinion

I also recommend the Simplex + and the 5x9 coil. Get a Garrett pin pointer because the customer service is outstanding in case you have problems with it.

Back
Top Bottom