Upgrading detector choice

cmason122

I want to upgrade from my Vanquish 540 pro pack to one of the following detectors. The Equinox 600, the Legend or Garrett AT Max. Out of the three which would you recommend. I hunt mostly in fields.

The legend even though I never used it but it sounds comparable to the nox only better built and waterproof. The G only if you like using it.

If you can wait, let's see how good the Legend is.

If you can't wait, get the Equinox 600.

And don't even consider the AT Max unless you can get one for like $300.

from all videos that have been put out on the Legend it is going to be comparable to the Equinox 800, and the build quality from what those that have received them is going to be much better then the Equinox line, also the cost is lower then the Equinox 800 if you go with the pro pack, the standard pack is cheaper then the Equinox 600 if you do go with the Equinox be prepared to replace the shaft because everything I have read you will have to to correct the poor build quality and then pray it does not leak if you intend to hunt in water

If you REALLY like your Vanquish the transition to the 600 will be easy as they share so many similarities.

But if you are switching because you aren't in love with the Vanquish you will find Nokta builds a stronger machine. If waterproof is not important the Apex may be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom