Any Thoughts on This?

40lb gold nugget found in Ohio last month? Almost 900.000.00 4' deep water and could see it from the surface?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLl...Nkbq6YguSezQaQ7wRIDp13laUiJiwA4C6yTuaSLkWrQ3I

Not really Buying it

I clicked on his name and found 7 video's of him finding unbelievable Nuggets (not all large but numerous) in the last 2 weeks.. I would say IMPOSSIBLE for him to find that many nuggets.. Not to mention his comments are off.. On one of the big ones he now claims it is 57 lbs..

Largest gold nugget ever found in Alaska was 294 troy oz .. about 20 lbs.. Ohio :?: :?:

Thoughts ? THE KOB used to love that tv show with mr.spock "In Search of".....

I would be grabbing the B S flag in that one. Yes there is gold to be found in Ohio but the vast majority of it is flour gold and any nuggets are very small. A nugget the size of a BB is huge for Ohio.

Does not look right and his comments are turned off on the video...

Some people don't want to work.. they need subscribers to watch their video's..
It's very lucrative for some. I have a friend that tells me after 10,000 subscribers they average, a nickel for each "view" from advertising. So it lends itself to sensationalizing and making up facts. Seems that's all that we value now as a a society whether its true or not. Integrity for the most part has gone the way of the Dodo bird.

I would be grabbing the B S flag in that one. Yes there is gold to be found in Ohio but the vast majority of it is flour gold and any nuggets are very small. A nugget the size of a BB is huge for Ohio.
I thought it was very fishy also. Thanks for the replies
There are folks in the Metro Detroit Lapidary club that found gold in lakes and streams (google search provides locations). But as George mentioned, it is flour gold or small flakes.

It's very lucrative for some. I have a friend that tells me after 10,000 subscribers they average, a nickel for each "view" from advertising.
Yup. My friend's son is earning money by playing video games online and posting his videos. Good players not only get paid advertising, but can get recruited in the same fashion as professional sports players. Amazing!

There are folks in the Metro Detroit Lapidary club that found gold in lakes and streams (google search provides locations). But as George mentioned, it is flour gold or small flakes.

Yup. My friend's son is earning money by playing video games online and posting his videos. Good players not only get paid advertising, but can get recruited in the same fashion as professional sports players. Amazing!

yeah, i find this simply amazing. just unreal.

Back
Top Bottom