seated and indians

Tpmetal

Elite Member
We were lucky enough to have all last week above freezing, which gave me thawed ground by friday. Took off friday and went out and found a seated half dime and 8 indians. Used my nox 800, the majority of the indians were in the 8-11 inch mark. The half dime was somewhere around 7 to 8 inches. Was the hunting by 9:30 am, Got chased out by the snow and wind by the early afternoon. I know there more silver in this spot waiting, just a bear of a spot to hunt. So far from this site I have pulled somewhere around 25 silver coins (mostly seated) something like 50+ indians, bunch of v and shield nickels, and some other randoms

Attachments

• 20190210_210737_resized.jpg
    20190210_210737_resized.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 567
  • 20190210_210756_resized.jpg
    20190210_210756_resized.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 508
A nice early one too, sounds like an awesome site. Congrats man!

It's a great site but only able to be hunted on winter thaws or spring. kills me to drive by it the rest of the year knowing whats under ground there,

Some very fine hunting TP. You have dug more Indians in one outing than I have in the last three years. Congrats on the Seated Half Dime and a great site that provides a lot of very fine rewards. Trapper

Some very fine hunting TP. You have dug more Indians in one outing than I have in the last three years. Congrats on the Seated Half Dime and a great site that provides a lot of very fine rewards. Trapper

I dig a lot of indians and old silver cause thats what I hunt age wise. I will never accomplish the staggering amount of silver or wheats you pull every year:shock:, unless I change up my hunting habits and target the 1900s instead of the 1800s. seeing what you do though, it is temping to start trying.

Congrats on the great finds, must be a great site. With that many silvers coming out of there any idea what it was?

Congrats on the Indian head cents and the beautiful seated half dime! Great work! :clapping:

Congrats on the great finds, must be a great site. With that many silvers coming out of there any idea what it was?

Yes, an old fair grounds/horse track. My hunting buddy and I got super lucky finding a virgin one that has never been detected. In addition to my 25 silvers he has pulled somewhere around 16.

Congrats in the IHP's and getting sat down!!! A huge bucket lister for me!!!

A nice early one too, sounds like an awesome site. Congrats man!

Grats on the seated!

Great hunt and finds. Congratulations.

Thanks everyone. Hope I can hit this spot again before summer

You need a hunting buddy? I could be the guy that finds the 1900s "junk" and I will leave the 1800s to you. 😉

Awesome honey hole!

Lol it might be a long drive for ya

Congrats on the Seated Half Dime and that war party of Indians...excellent hunt!

Happy happy!!happy !!

Congrats on the Indian head cents and the beautiful seated half dime! Great work! :clapping:

Thanks eveyone.

Man that's an amazing location. Love that half dime.

Were the signals all pretty much loud and clear, or were they faint and have-to-move-slow-or-you'd-miss-them types?

Back
Top Bottom