New member from central Massachusetts

Hi jim, will do!! Is it the blue hills beach hunt? Or point the ground? I’ve been considering going to the July meeting in west newton, clubs are few and far between around here.

Yes Dirty-Bob... The Hunt in the Blue Hills, at Houghton's's Pond. The club meets in Newton Highlands though, not West Newton. (72 Coumbus St). Next meeting is July 19th.

Jim

Welcome neighbor! Whenever a new local shows up I'm always torn between being happy about having a potential hunting buddy and being jealous of the competition. Happy about potential hunting buddy usually wins until they pull a LC from the area I scouted out. Then, just for a second or two the devil on my shoulder says "ditch 'em before they get all your stuff!"

So right now I'm still in the welcome aboard phase. :)

Welcome neighbor! Whenever a new local shows up I'm always torn between being happy about having a potential hunting buddy and being jealous of the competition. Happy about potential hunting buddy usually wins until they pull a LC from the area I scouted out. Then, just for a second or two the devil on my shoulder says "ditch 'em before they get all your stuff!"

So right now I'm still in the welcome aboard phase. :)
Huh, now you scare me.mif it’s any consolation, I had 2 juicy new permissions yesterday and today and got skunked, sooooooo I’m due for a largie, it’s been over a month:shock:

Yes Dirty-Bob... The Hunt in the Blue Hills, at Houghton's's Pond. The club meets in Newton Highlands though, not West Newton. (72 Coumbus St). Next meeting is July 19th.

Jim

Jim, I am going to do my best to get there on the 19th even though I despise driving inside the 495/128 belt..........see you then

Back
Top Bottom