Waterproof headphones Equinox

longbow62

Forum Supporter
Which waterproof headphones should I get for the Equinox? All I see are Minelab and Grey Ghost. I have a pair of Grey Ghost regular headphones for other detectors and have had no issues.

Spent the morning at the bay. The Tony’s are really comfortable and with the wind blowing 20 mph they blocked it all out. Sound was much better than the ml80. I wore them wired to the nox to get a feel for the cord length etc. no issues there. They stay put. It did drizzle on me for a while which is why I started out wired. They seem rugged. I am very pleased so far. The volume is strong. I went with 23 and that was really loud.

Forgot to say I’m a lefty and Tony customized the cord to the left earphone. I don’t think I could get that with the ml or gg phones. These are not reversible at least as far as I can tell.

Miccus SR-71 head phones

These headphones seem to be identical to what you get with the 800.
check it out, they sell for at $59.00 at Walmart on line.
Check them out online. Let me know what you think.

Which waterproof headphones should I get for the Equinox? All I see are Minelab and Grey Ghost. I have a pair of Grey Ghost regular headphones for other detectors and have had no issues.

I just got a pair of LS Pelso waterproof nox headphones off ebay for $95 shipped from Hungary. Shipping was 3 days! I tried them out the other day on a local creek swimming hole. Here's my observations: Long cord, well made, they look to be very durable, volume is more than adequate. I didn't dunk them so not able to evaluate how waterproof they are.

I got the ML yellows.... only / mainly because I cashed in my clad for amazon gift card via coinstar, and bought them. I do lakes mostly (chin deep) and have yet to get out this summer. Soon I hope. Soon....

I just got a pair of LS Pelso waterproof nox headphones off ebay for $95 shipped from Hungary. Shipping was 3 days! I tried them out the other day on a local creek swimming hole. Here's my observations: Long cord, well made, they look to be very durable, volume is more than adequate. I didn't dunk them so not able to evaluate how waterproof they are.
Thanks - just ordered a pair

I got a set of the Minelab waterproof ones. I liked them, however I had to return them because the audio would cut out occasionally. Mine were simply defective

Back
Top Bottom