Red film for display?

L0S3R

Elite Member
Any recommendations for a red film or even deep yellow/orange to overlay my nox 600? Only having the option of ON is way to bright. Surely someone has figured something out.

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

How about automotive taillight repair tape? I think Walmart sells it. It's red translucent tape that covers broken taillight lenses. Not sure if you could see through it well enough to read the display, though.

Red is a good idea. I used a red light while star gazing with other people. White lights a no no. You can get red plastic film to put over your display. Try a hobby store like Hobby Lobby.

Any recommendations for a red film or even deep yellow/orange to overlay my nox 600? Only having the option of ON is way to bright. Surely someone has figured something out.

Nox 600

I thought the same thing..why minelab didnt make the bright level on the 600 medium or low ..the backlight is so bright u can use it as a flashlight...

I thought the same thing..why minelab didnt make the bright level on the 600 medium or low ..the backlight is so bright u can use it as a flashlight...

Exactly, it’s like staring into the sun.

Any office supply store will have transparent sheets or folders that you can cut up for the size you need. I slide mine in under the screen cover for my CTX. Works perfect

Ill have to check out Office Depot and see what they have. Thanks for the tip!

Nox 600

Back
Top Bottom