Savannah GA/Bluffton SC

I'm in Spartanburg S.C. my name is Jeremy but the metal detecting world calls me (DIG*it*DUDE) but I'm up for traveling and also I'm from Aiken S.C.I know my way around there really good and have some pull down there and is were ALLof my family live. I'm currently making YOUTUBE video's for the detecting and if you want you can be a part of if you want. My family have huge farms ,land and all kinds of places to detect. I'VE got a GREAT FRIEND that goes detecting with me,, we're really a team in the detecting world,, you can be part of it if you want.. Don't know what kind of detecting you would like to do yet but hopefully I'll get to find out. I'VE been detecting for 16 years, 7 intense years. I'VE got the Ace 400 Garrett, AT Pro Garrett, AT Max Garrett, EQUINOX 800 Minlab ,and the CTX 3030 Minlab,my number is 1-864-606-9907,I'll wait to here from you and we'll take it from there . Looking forward to meeting you

Jeremy, sorry I didn’t see your post sooner, I just had my second child earlier this month. I’ll be getting ahold of you soon to get together. Looking forward to meeting you as well!

Hey man ,it's 👌, have you been hunting lately, If you're still interested in detecting give me a call ,you've got my number man ,digITdude out

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom