Gwinnet County Georgia

pine3874

Elite Member
I'm retired and live in Duluth GA. Looking for someone interested in hunting during the week since I already have a hunting buddy on Sunday's. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks

Hey pine3874, I live in Loganville, Ga. Free everyday I'm retired. Like hunting old homes, farms etc. Don't have anyone to hunt with and would like to get back into detecting. Let me know your thoughts and maybe we can get together.

Art

Hunting buddy

Hello:

The name is Dennis. I live in Cobb County. I am a General Contractor which helps with private property permissions. I get a lot of permissions. My hours are flexible, I still work but as the boss can make time. Swing the Nokta Simplex and find the machine to be easy to use and very good!

The best way to reach me is via my cell 404-838-6007. Not much for emails and not online much. Lets talk and make plans. Thank-you.

I'm retired and live in Duluth GA. Looking for someone interested in hunting during the week since I already have a hunting buddy on Sunday's. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks
Hello, Dennis. My name is John. I'm a retired U.S. Army First Sergeant living in Sugar Hill, GA (Arbor Clos Sub Division). I'm new to Metal Detecting but have done a lot of research on this area of Georgia in preparation of finding a detecting partner.

I'd appreciate the opportunity to meet over breakfast or lunch to talk and make some plans. Swing the Garrett Ace 300 to start, but would appreciate your opinion on other devices. My number is 678-882-5346

Back
Top Bottom