Edc

BOZ

So another thread inspired this question and I didn't want to hijack that one with this question so....

For those of you who choose to carry a firearm what is your choice for EDC?

For me it is the Ruger LCP 380 carried in the pocket.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

When and were determine what I carry. NYS is a concealed carry permit state, so What I wear determines how I can hide it. Usually it is a 38 special in the waist or on the hip. When possible I carry my .45 auto holstered. I often but not always carry when detecting as I have shovel and my digging knife to fend off what little trouble I might get around my normal detecting areas.

Depends on where i am detecting on what i carry. Sometimes pistol sometimes shotgun depending on bear activity. Just to warn ya unfortunately there is a guy on this forum that is gonna chime in and piss all over your post on how we are such sissies and bad people for carrying guns. By the way he carries a bat:laughing:

Walther PPS single-stack 9mm IWB @4:00 is my normal summer EDC, because I can cover it with a t-shirt.

"no print" front pocket ruger lcp 2 .380 auto.
short range fmj for penetration. all seasons weapon.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Springfield Armory Hellcat 9mm in an IWB holster at the 4 o'clock. It goes everywhere that I go!

Winter time under the trench coat : 12 ga. "Street Sweeper".

When I go to town I CC a P365 XL in AIWB and at home I carry an FNX-45 in a thigh rig. Occasionally, I’ll carry my Baby Desert Eagle .45 in my thigh rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Have you seen the new ones out? Went to a show up here in Pennsylvania,and those drums are 30 rounds ,and the barrels are thick enough to let all 30 loose.
Yeah , I've seen those. I miss the old California. Now , you can't even legally have anything over 10rds. Unless you're the law. Not even some of the nice small single stacks. Not like you can't buy bigger magazines , it's getting caught that's the problem. And THE KOB is a law abiding pillar of the community. 😂

Back
Top Bottom